Be the first to like this
To fully master lucid dreaming, go here: http://lucidacademy.com/courses
Guide to Lucid Dreaming for Beginners:
Step #1: Improve Your Dream Recall
- The first step when you want to build a house is to do what? Build a foundation.
Step #2: Improve Your Prospective Memory
- Prospective memory is the ability to remember something at the proper time once you have decided to do so.
Step #3: Perform Reality Checks
- Reality checks are what help you determine whether you are in waking life or the dream world.
Step #4: Use Lucid Dreaming Induction Techniques
- Once your foundation has been built, you are remembering your dreams at night, your prospective memory is strong, and you are performing reality checks, then you can move on the the crowning jewel of lucid dreaming: the induction techniques.
Step #5: Practice Consistently
- Approach this as if you will be learning an incredibly valuable skill for the rest of your life.
Visit the Lucid Blog @ http://lucidacademy.com/blog