Connecting People & Things
- In brief
- Who we are
- What we do
• ISG is a well-established UK Company, trading for over 30-years, providing IT
Connectivity and Management Services via strategic partner relationships to a
wide range of end user clients.
• Over 10-years as a partner representing BT/Openreach, delivering infrastructure
services to your clients.
• Specialising in the delivery of UK and European wide IT Connectivity solutions to
Retail, Commercial, Public Sector and Government clients.
• Vast experience in the Rapid Mass Deployment and maintenance of Wired and
Wireless Network Infrastructure.
• True UK Wide engineering and management capability delivered from 5 UK
offices and ESC.
Who we are
• 200-strong + extended workforce
• Recent investment in management team
• Established and highly experienced UK delivery
team at all levels
• Technical support in the UK and via the
European Support Centre
• Revenues circa £17m & growing
• EBITDA circa 10% and stable
• Very competitive & efficient cost base
• Excellent process orientated and disciplined delivery mechanisms with strong IT bespoke systems
• ISO 9001, 14001, 20000, 27001 and 22301
• ISG one of only 20 companies worldwide to have ISO 22301 Business Continuity Management
Retail Store Services – our range of services….
• ISG can provide every aspect of technology deployment for Stores
- and warehouses and offices - including:
• WiFi surveys
• Standard WiFi installation (access points, cabling, power, management
• Specialist proprietary wireless and WiFi deployment (e.g. for HHTs and PDAs,
self-scanning, self-checkout, RFID and ESL/digital displays etc.)
• Cabling, networking, PCs, servers and software upgrades and migration
• Management of very large-scale roll-outs
• WiFi service management and long-term support – Service Desk and ‘as a
• Integration with your existing ICT Infrastructure
… the Retail Store eco-system
RSS – example successes
• Leading Supermarket – 12,000 APs over 2,200 outlets and ongoing support with
>500 new surveys p.a. for store refresh (case study)
• Fashion chain – over 3,000 Meraki APs to 550 UK & Ireland stores in less than 6
months (case study)
• Major Electronics retailer – circa 300 Meraki APs to 200 stores in 6 weeks.
• Fast food Chain – roll-out of WiFi to 330 UK outlets (case study)
• Public house brand– ongoing project ultimately expected to deliver circa 6,000
Cisco APs to 4,500 UK pubs over a 12-month period
• Lottery Brand – 100 stores installed per night
• One of the largest fast food chains – end-to-end
management of their new technology
deployment to all their stores: staging,
project management, installation, sign-off
• High end Department Store– installation and ongoing
support of their enterprise-wide