Case Study: Generating Franchise Sales for National Beauty Franchise
Generating Cost-Effective Franchise Sales in a Designated Marketplace
LSM Case Study | Amazing Lash Studio |amazinglashstudio.com | Aug. 2015 - Sep. 2015
A M A Z I N G
Amazing Lash Studio, an eyelash extension salon franchise, came to
Local Search Masters (LSM) in need of new franchise leads in the
Chicagoland marketplace. They were running a pay-per-click (PPC) ad
campaign on Google’s Search Network for their franchise opportunity,
but it was not generating any quality leads.
Develop a customized Internet advertising campaign for Amazing Lash
Studio’s franchise opportunity in the Chicagoland marketplace with a
focus on Google Search Network, Google Display Network, and
Step 1: Research
- Review Amazing Lash Studio’s franchise recruitment website and
speak with their executive team to learn more about their franchise
opportunity and the goals of the business.
- Review competitors’ franchise recruitment websites and marketing
campaigns to better understand Amazing Lash Studio’s marketplace.
- Research the keywords and websites that would make sense for Amazing
Lash Studio to bid and buy ad space on in the Chicago marketplace.
Step 2: Development
- Craft new copy and graphic images for the Google Search Network,
Google Display Network and remarketing ad campaigns.
- Build a responsive landing page about Amazing Lash Studio’s
Chicagoland franchise opportunity that:
- Contains information unique to the local marketplace.
- Emphasizes the main reasons to invest in their franchise.
- Contains custom Google Analytics conversion goals and phone
tracking software to ensure proper data tracking.
- Makes it easy for people who click on the ad to contact a
representative via phone or form submission.
Step 3: Campaign Management
- Optimize the campaigns so that the ads:
- Are only displayed to people who are either within a speciﬁc
radius around the Chicago marketplace, or speciﬁcally looking
for a certain type of franchise opportunity in the Chicagoland area.
- Only appear within the top 1-3 ad positions on Google.
- Are only displayed on keywords and websites that are likely
being used by their target audience.
We appreciate our account manager’s dedication toward achieving our franchise sales
goals and have been pleased with their results in our Chicagoland marketplace.
-Peter Carslon, Regional Developer, Amazing Lash Studio
Increase in Quality Leads from
Aug. 2015 - Sep. 2015
New Franchise Sale
Below Average Cost
per Franchise Sale*
for Amazing Lash
Studio in Chicago
Average Cost-Per-Franchise Sale
*according to 2016 Franchise Development Report