31. Google outlined a new set
of criteria for product
1) Express expert knowledge about products where appropriate?
2) Show what the product is like physically, or how it is used, with unique content beyond
what’s provided by the manufacturer?
3) Provide quantitative measurements about how a product measures up in various
categories of performance?
4) Explain what sets a product apart from its competitors?
5) Cover comparable products to consider, or explain which products might be best for
certain uses or circumstances?
6) Discuss the benefits and drawbacks of a particular product, based on research into
7) Describe how a product has evolved from previous models or releases to provide
improvements, address issues, or otherwise help users in making a purchase decision?
8) Identify key decision-making factors for the product’s category and how the product
performs in those areas? For example, a car review might determine fuel economy,
safety, and handling are key decision-making factors and rate performance in those
9) Describe key choices in how a product has been designed and their effect on the users
beyond what the manufacturer says?
42. Expert Content Supports Product Page
should I use?
how to use)
43. Anatomy of an “expert article”
engaging featured image
Key takeaways / expert quote
Editorial / fact check policy
Engaging, optimized title
Author name with link to bio
Expert name with link to bio
Table of contents with jumplinks
Internal links to relevant
pages and products
Unique images or videos
First-hand experience and expert insights
56. Key Takeaways
Expert advice content
can drive traffic, links,
revenue and builds E-
catch up to SEO
Online communities &
ChatGPT can assist
with refining your E-E-
A-T strategy and
existing content and