Successfully reported this slideshow.
We use your LinkedIn profile and activity data to personalize ads and to show you more relevant ads. You can change your ad preferences anytime.

Pandas

339 views

Published on

Presentation made by a 1st ESO student. They have studied where animals live, what they eat, etc.

Published in: Education
  • Be the first to comment

  • Be the first to like this

Pandas

  1. 1. Pandas By Noa
  2. 2. The giant panda or simply panda is a bear native to central- eastern China and southeast . It is easily recognise by its characteristic large black spots around the eyes , ears , and throughout his body.
  3. 3. Although the panda is considered a normally docile animal , are known attacks on humans, presumably because of irritation rather than predation. But that does not mean they are bad
  4. 4. PANDA ENDANGERED ▪ The panda is an endangered species that need protection. A 2007 report proof that there are 239 pandas living in captivity inside China and 27 others outside the country. The estimated wild population varies greatly ; an approach calculates that there are about 1,590 animals living in freedom.
  5. 5. DESCRIPTION The giant panda has a body typical of bears. The giant panda has black fur and white. The giant panda lives about 20 years in the wild and 30 years in captivity .
  6. 6. NUTRITION ▪ Although it belongs to the carnivore grup, the giant panda's diet is 99% bamboo shoots . The other 1 % of its diet include honey , eggs, shrub leaves(fulles d’arbust) , oranges and bananas.
  7. 7. This is the panda
  8. 8. END

×