• This is a diary of a girl who is going blind.
• Clou : trying to admit the truth and moving on
to a better future.
I have got this idea from a
1 litre of tears
1 litre of tears
• “1 Litre of Tears”; also called A Diary
with Tears or A Diary of Tears) is a
dramatic tragedy diary written by Aya
Kito published shortly before her death.
The diary, a true story based on her
own life, was originally written in first
person . It is about a girl coping with
her teenager life along with a
degenerative disease. She keeps a
diary of not only what she does but
also how she feels and the hardships
she must endure.
• The place she writes her diary and makes
phone call with her mom would be her room.
• On the street she collides someone.
• A doctor’s office when she is told going blind.
• A scene while she is in the bus and thinking
• A korean song will be used on my movie.
• Music is important for this movie to produce a
sad atmosphere, as there is just few
(narration interspersed with flashbacks)
The first scene should be she sitting in the bus, looking at the window,
thinking what she has gone through these days.
She went to the doctor and was told that she is going blind.
The doctor tried persuading her to take some treatments to slow the
(music on, here comes the title)
She called her mom in China once she get her room.
“you all right, darling? I am litter busy right now, can I call back later?
Love you, sweetie.”
“…”(wants to say sth but the phone has hanged up.)
Her phone just lied on the bed without any
She sited on the corner quietly.
Walked to the desk, open her diary and write.
“The world is so dark that I cannot see my future. I
wish I could just run away, to a place where nobody
knows me. And everything is just like a nightmare,
gone with the sunrise”
A close up to the diary.
• The way I am going to use is similar to that of
• safe haven.