Be the first to like this
Here's an introduction to folks using FP in various programming languages (especially those with built-in support for first class functions).
Join Lex Shehan as he shares his journey into FP as a retrospective; it should be great introduction to folks to using FP in other languages (especially those with built-in support for first class functions).
Our journey will include:
* functional programming in Ruby
* going deeper in FP with Scala
* learning Haskell to gain a broader understanding of FP
* the history of FP and what Category Theory has to do with FP
* challenges & opportunities of incorporating FP techniques in Go