Successfully reported this slideshow.
You’ve unlocked unlimited downloads on SlideShare!
2745 Jenkintown Road
Glenside, PA 19038
To work in an office setting, successfully supporting the team while using my problem solving skills, strong
attention to detail, communication, and exceptional clerical abilities.
Satellite Services Incorporated Date Employed: 05/2014-Present
600 East Mermaid Lane Hours Per Week: 40
Wyndmoor, PA 19038
- Responsible for overseeing the daily operations and quality control of the utilities, grounds, and janitorial
- Act as the single point of contact for all SSI employees relating to human resources, expenses, travel
management, budgeting and accounting, file management, time and attendance, safety, and
- Maintain onsite personnel files, background information for security badges, and confidential paperwork
including leave calendars and timesheets.
- Work collectively with upper management including the Vice President and Risk Management to maintain
and report on all budget tracking and accounting including indefinite delivery/indefinite quantity work.
- Assist in the development and implementation of annual deliverables in accordance with the PWS.
- Advise members of the staff about schedules, deadlines, and various timelines based on guidelines from SSI,
Alutiiq, and ERRC.
- Develop and update meeting notes and presentations for weekly work management meetings and monthly
- Update and maintain safety written programs and provide trainings for Alutiiq and SSI employees. Maintain
documentation for all trainings.
- Assist in project coordination of internal resources and/or vendors to execute flawless projects within budget
including pricing negotiations and work management meetings.
- Ensure policies, procedures, guidelines, and the Collective Bargaining Agreement are adhered to and followed
based on information provided by Alutiiq, SSI, and ERRC.
- Manage the computerized maintenance management system in order to keep track of scheduled work orders
for the ERRC and respond verbally and electronically to requests including trouble calls.
- Develop and implement standard operating procedures, job hazard analysis, and maintains training records.
- Act as a point of contact for the ERRC, NEA, and EBSC employees for event setup requirements and daily
questions and/or concerns through email, phone, and face to face interactions.
- Provide monthly updating for the computerized maintenance management system, vehicle registrations, and
the ERRC’s equipment logs for preventative maintenance.
- Develop and implement new preventative maintenance schedules for employees to maximize production and
establish a planned timeline for reoccurring work.
- Attend a semi-monthly safety call and project management call with SSI corporate and management team.
- Initially developed and currently maintain listings and locations of MSDS/SDS for chemicals used by all
Alutiiq and SSI employees.
- Hire and on board new employees in accordance with SSI and ERRC guidelines.
Akima Facilities Management Date Employed: 09/2009 to 04/2014
600 East Mermaid Lane Hours Per Pay Period: 80
Wyndmoor, PA 19038
Support Services Manager 05/2010-04/2014
- Supervised the support services teams including security, janitorial, mailroom/copy room operations, shipping
and receiving, storeroom operations, accounts payable and accounts receivable (AP/AR), and vehicle
- Assisted in contract administration and coordination for on-site jobs; sometimes collaborating with the project
office and ERRC and NAA employees or independently.
- Supported on-site event and function setups for ERRC.
- Established and maintained inventory logs of the chemical and stationary storerooms and janitorial supplies.
- Initially developed, and continually maintained, the security team manual and trainings.
- Assisted in the coordination of safety programs and trainings and maintained all records of training based on
- Maintained employee files including Human Resources information and other confidential information.
- Responsible for inputting weekly timesheets into the company’s computerized system for all employees and
maintaining employee leave balances.
- Implemented a monthly support services meeting for all support employees.
- Received electronic messages, verbal requests, and telephone messages regarding work order requests from
ERRC employees and input information into the computerized maintenance management system, including
trouble calls and urgent information.
- Retained all AP/AR information including vendor bids and price negotiations, account information,
purchasing/procurement files, and spreadsheets.
- Hired and trained new employees for the services teams.
General Clerk II 09/2009-05/2010
- Responsible for ordering all materials for utilities, support services, security, management, and grounds
- Established recording and reporting methods for AR/AP, work requests, and emergencies for the management
- Negotiated pricing with vendors to ensure the company was getting the best pricing and reported an annual
cost analysis to management with the yearly savings.
- Acknowledged for cost savings efforts by corporate management.
- Assisted in the organization of company and ERRC events and meetings. Input weekly timesheets into the
- Maintained all spreadsheets for AP/AR, vehicle registrations, purchase/procurement, monthly totals, and
Bachelors of Science in Psychology, 2008
High School Diploma, 2004
Upper Moreland High School
Willow Grove, PA
JOB RELATED TRAINING COURSES AND MEETINGS
• Alarm Response Training- Department Of Energy
• How to Communicate with Tact and Professionalism
• Creative Leadership
• How to Supervise
• Project Management
• Safety Trainings- Active Shooter, Asbestos Awareness, Back & Lifting, Bloodborne Pathogens, Cold
Weather, Confined Space, Driver Safety, Emergency Action Plan, Ergonomics, Fire Prevention and
Extinguishers, Hazardous Communications, Hand Tool Safety, Harassment in the Workplace, Heat
Stress, Material Handling, Personal Protective Equipment, Slips, Trips, and Falls, Vehicle Cone
• Annual Security Awareness- United States Department of Agriculture
• New Hire Orientation- United States Department of Agriculture
• New Hire Orientation- SSI
• Annual SSI Safety Conferences
• Annual SSI Leadership Conferences
• Custodial Supervision
• How to Provide the Best Customer Service
• DISC Personality Traits- July 2016
• Understanding Memory: Explaining the Psychology of Memory through Movies- October 2016
• Norris Sales Confined Space Course- November 2016
• OSHAcademy Occupational Safety and Health Training 713- Confined Space- November 2016
JOB RELATED SKILLS
• Proficient in the use of computers including various programs such as: Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook,
PowerPoint, OneNote, COGZ work management system, Maximo work management system, RedBeam
Inventory Management, Deltek Time Collection, RiskTool Management, SharePoint.
• Typing 57 WPM
JOB RELATED HONORS, AWARDS, MEMBERSHIPS
• Individual Safety Awareness Award. Presented by Akima
• Zero Accidents Safety Award. Presented by SSI. 2014 and 2015
• Small Business Contractor of the Year Award. Presented by Alutiiq. 2015
• President’s Cup Best Operations and Maintenance Site. Presented by SSI. 2016.
• Safety, Health, and Environmental Management (iSHEM) Committee Representative for SSI
• Psi Chi- International Honor Society in Psychology
• Alutiiq/SSI Safety Committee
• National Safety Council Member