WHY BOARD GAMES CAFÉ?
Area contains a lot of Bank, Offices and Shops
Students from secondary school (SMKTC) & USCI university students will come around to have
Shop facing to highway which easy attract customer’s attention (Free advertise)
A huge and long Taman Connaught night market will be held on every Wednesday which also
easy to attract customer
• Café’s are becoming more popular
and are rapidly increasing
• The number of café’s in Klang Valley,
Jakarta, Singapore, and other major
cities in Asia are increasing rapidly,
with a 7% per annum growth rate.
Name of café
Price Affordable Serve main
Food taste nice Strength Weakness
Leaf and Bean
Yes Yes Fast take away
Not much space
Bookmark Café yes Yes Good coffee art Small shop
Life Tree Café yes Yes Listens to
Starbucks yes Famous, very
close to UCSI
LEAF AND BEAN CAFÉ
1. Nice interior design and
2. Fast take away beverage service.
1. Food taste not really nice.
2. Does not have enough space for
customers during peak hour.
1. Good Coffee Art. Will do what you request for.
2. Nearer to UCSI.
3. Serve main dishes.
4. Price is affordable.
1. Small shop.
2. Not enough parking space during peak hours.
LIFE TREE CAFÉ
1. Near to USCI.
2. Nice interior design and environment.
3. Serve many types of dishes.
4. Listen to customer’s feedback.
5. Constantly change menu.
1. Very small space.
2. Food does not taste good.
3. Very slow service.
1. Super good coffee.
2. Provide good study environment.
3. A lot space and tables for customers.
5. Very near to UCSI.
1. Does not serve main dishes such as Lunch and
A board game café used to open near UCSI but it is
Reasons of close down:
1. Located at 2nd floor (no ones know).
2. Not enough space for games and dining.
3. Really hard to find parking around there.
4. High shop renting price.
• Obtain the Capital
• Make decision or inspires great ideas
• Decrease the risk
Board Game Keeper
Operating Department Food Department Finance Department Maintenance Department
• Survey on competitors café and
come out with better business
• Accomplish target set
• Maintain customer satisfaction
Operating Department Manager
• Run the operation of the café
• Provide good products and services
Food Department Manager
• Make sure the quality of food
• Plan menus
Ng Lek Yuen
Financial Department Manager
• To make sure that profit earned
• To buy goods at reasonable
Maintenance Department Manager
• To keep the environment
• Make sure the facilities are in
Mid- Level Employees
Chef CashierBoard Game Keeper
Provide snacks and also main dishes
Provide enough tables and seats for customer especially during peak hour
Unique shop theme design
Comfortable environment to enjoy the games
Coffee art about board games
Reasonable price for dishes and games such as Student Price
Staff have to understand all the games so that they can guide the customers