a. Charles Darwin
f. Behavioral Responses
j. Martin Khor
k. Kozier Erbs
m. Adaptive Radiation
q. Darwin’s Finches
Name: ___________________________ Date:______________
Course and Year:___________________ Score:______________
Matching type: Match the column A to column B. Write
the letter on the space provided before each
1. Famous example of Darwin’s voyage.
2. He calculated that taking historical emissions
into account, the rich countries owe a carbon
3. One of the key elements wherein the physical
consistency, pH, and mineral composition of it
often severely limit terrestrial plant growth.
4. Kind of responses that able to adapt to
environmental change by making internal and
5. A responses wherein many animals deal with
variation in the environment by moving from one
patch of habitat to another, avoiding areas those
6. Led to the formation of so many species like
birds, living empty niches to fill.
7. Diversification into different ecological roles.
8. One of the key elements where most organisms are adapted to live within relatively narrow
range and will not thrive if it is cold or warm.
9. One of the key elements which almost all ecosystems rely on energy captured.
10. Country who will lead based on the graph of emitting greenhouse gases by year 2050.
II. Essay. Write your answer at the back of this paper.
1. Organisms are capable of responding to environmental changes that occur during their
lifetime. Give at least one example among the responses. (5pts)