Hendrik Putman, partner at the law firm Mythra, explained how cryptocurrencies in Belgian are (likely to be) taxed.
- what are the potential bases for taxation?
- what are indicators of "professional income"?
- what are indicators of "miscellaneous income"?
- is allocating the assets to (not ) for-profit corporations a good idea?
- how does the bitcoin tool (https://mythra.be/bitcoin/) work ?
- when is it reasonable to go for a tax ruling?
- when is it reasonable to go for a tax documentation preparation?
The context was the second (2019) edition of the Computational Law and Blockchain Festival (#CLBFest), Brussels' node.