Successfully reported this slideshow.
You’ve unlocked unlimited downloads on SlideShare!
• Laws of physics are broken (no object permanence)
• New way of storytelling, scene transition
• Wouldn’t work without VR
• VR lets others step into worlds from your imagination, no
matter how bizarre or impossible they are
Neos: The Origin
• User has superpowers
• Creating is fun
• Procedural generation adds detail and variation where a
rookie designer doesn’t
Taking it to the next level
• Generalizing and integrating with NeosVR
• Layers of abstraction
• Create dynamics between different skill levels
• How much you can break laws of physics depends on
your skill level
Break the laws of physics
• Imagine you controlled the real world with your mind
• Would your experience work without a VR headset?
• Build off something familiar for people to anchor to
• At the end of the day, we get to experience only one real universe, but with
VR allows us to build many more, so there’s no reason they have to behave
exactly the same.
• More answers
• Thanks for watching!