Be the first to like this
This presentation is part of LearnItFirst's SQL Server 2012: A Comprehensive Introduction course. The video that contains this presentation can be watched here:
There are many different report types that we can work with within Reporting Services, and this video will cover many of the common types. We will not cover every reporting type, but rather give you an overview of the visual effects that a particular element will add to a report, and when you should use them.
Highlights from this slideshow:
- Walking through the different parts of a dashboard report
- What are Sparklines and what are they good for?
- What are line charts and what do they offer that Sparklines can't?
- Bar charts are better for what?
- What are gauges and indicators mainly use for?
- What type of chart would you use to show proportion?