Be the first to like this
This presentation is part of LearnItFirst's SQL Server 2012: A Comprehensive Introduction course. The video that contains this presentation can be watched here:
This slideshow will cover what Reporting Services is, how to install it, and what you can do with it. We will talk about the components that make up the architecture of SSRS, and the what/where/when/how of Reporting Services reports. Course 174: SQL Server 2012 Reporting Services will cover Reporting Services 2012 in detail and include report design, creation, dashboards, deployment, administration, SharePoint integration, and much more!
Highlights from this slideshow:
- What is SQL Server 2012 Reporting Services?
- What are the three components that makeup the architecture of SSRS?
- Where are report developed?
- Where can Reporting Services reports be stored?
- What else does the report server do besides connecting to the data source and creating reports?
- Where and when can reports be delivered to?
- Which editions of SQL Server 2012 include SSRS?