1.Position Title: Senior Software Engineer (Security)Job Description:An Engineering degree is required8+ years C programming experience with 9 to 15 years of experience in networking / embeddedsystemsExperience with Linux Experience with kernel programming is a plusExpertise in at least one or more of the following is required: Experience with VPN, AAA and Wireless technologies Experience with Wireless Security Protocols 802.1x, EAP, 802.11i is a plus Experience with using hardware crypto interfaces such as those provided by XLR etc is a plusStrong networking knowledgeExperience with multi-core platforms for data path software development is a plusMust have the ability to troubleshoot issues in complex network setupMust be a flexible self-starter who can ramp up with new technologies quickly and can adapt to agrowing and evolving team Imaginative, motivated, and able to work effectively under pressure
2) Position Title: Software Engineer (Wireless)Job Description:- BE or MS/M.Tech with 5 to 8 years of experience- Strong in C Programming in the Unix environment. Kernel programmingexperience will be a plus.- Strong in TCP/IP fundamentals- Must have extensive experience developing system software on Networkingproducts- Experience in 802.11 radio drivers and wireless protocols would be an advantage.- Would be part of India Access-Points team involved in design and development ofWireless Access Point features.- Excellent work ethic, dependable, and responsible- The candidate must have a passion for problem-solving and should be a good team-player
3) Position Title: SE – Next GenerationJob Description:As a member of the Advanced Technology Group at ______, you will develop next-generationtechnologies to further leadership in the wireless space. The projects will involve cutting-edgeappliedresearch as well as quick product delivery in stimulating projects. This job will push the limitson challengingproblems to solve in the core wireless, as well as networking and access technology space. Allprojects willhave high impact and visibility.Required Knowledge / Skills and Abilities:- BE/BTech degree in Computer science (MS/PhD a plus)- A strong background and experience in solving hard problems in networking and Algorithms- Good knowledge is networking fundamentals and protocols, and has worked in distributedsystems- Exposure to Radio and RF behavior, and Wireless drivers- 6-12 years of experience coding in C language preferred- A fast learner and quick thinker is a must- Ready to roll-up sleeves and do-what-it-takes attitude in tackling problems- Good communicatorResponsibilities:- Architect, design and hands-on develop solutions to complex problems in the networkingspace- Provide technical guidance to one or more software teams, and deliver projects end-to-endfrom inception to release
4) Position Title: Security QA EngineerJob Description:As a member of the Test engineering team at _____ , you will work on qualifying next-generationtechnology solutions to further _____’s leadership in the networking space. The projects willinvolve working with various internal teams to develop cutting-edge technologies in core wireless,networking and access technologies. All projects will have high impact and visibility.Required Knowledge / Skills and Abilities:- BE/BTech with 5-6 years of experience in testing networking software.- Hands-on experience in scripting languages (TCL/Expect or Perl) is a must. Should be able todevelop tools and scripts to improve test efficiency and coverage.- In-depth understanding of TCP/IP networking protocols with hands-on testing and debuggingexperience.- Must have exposure to IPSec, 802.11, 802.1x, SSL, Firewall and security protocols. Experience inRF and wireless protocols will be a bonus.- Working knowledge of test tools such as IxChariot, IxLoad, WAN emulators, Veriwave andpacket capture and analysis tools.- Interface with Product management, Software development and Customer Advocacy (CA) teamsto define, develop and support the product.- Must be willing to interface with CA and customers as required to resolve customer cases andhelp in reproducing complex customer issues.- Excellent analytical and technical skills.- Good communicator.
7) Position Title: Backend Software EngineerExperience : 3 to 7 YearsQualification : B-Tech/M-Tech/MS in Computer Science from reputed institutions.Fluent in Python or Ruby.Solid knowledge of Java or C++.Databases(PostgreSQL or MySQL), replication and high availability.Solid knowledge of Linux and Networking.Experience in developing distributed server softwares.Experience in cloud computing, Amazon webservices is highly desirable.
8) Position Title: System Administrator IIGeneral Summary:A highly technical hands-on person is required to handle Datacenter operations.The position need to handle 2nd level escalations for worldwide IT infrastructure/operations including messaginginfrastructure (Exchange 2010 and OCS), windows servers 2003 and 2008 and backup restore.The candidate needs to have in depth technical understanding and hands on experience on Microsoft domain, Storage areanetwork, backup restore, environments.Key Performance Area:a) Infrastructure Support• Datacenter Support: Maintain uptime with the help of Global team• Operating System Support: Ensure systems operating on 24-7 basisHelpdesk Support: Define and maintain internal Support SLA for the end users.b) Branch and Remote user Support• Remote office: Must evaluate and provide infrastructure support to remote offices.Remote user: Prior work experience in remote support environment by handling level one /two support for the end users.Qualification & Experience:Bachelor Degree in Information Technology/Computer Engineering, 5 to 7 years post qualification experience in the field ofIT.Microsoft Certification (MCP/MCSA/MCSE)Operating Systems:Knowledge of Microsoft and LinuxProficient is Microsoft Server technology including Windows domain, Exchange 2010 and application servers Domain.Understanding of Audio, Video and Data networks.General:Experience in conducting backup and restore from LTO 4 tape by using Bakbone softwareExperience on NetApp filerMS SQL administrationExperience in setting up and managing disaster recovery process and plansPersonal Attributes:Professional, Excellent interpersonal skills, Strong communications skills in both written and verbal.Prior work experience in Global support environmentTo be able to work efficiently in pressure situation and after hours as required.Self starter, quick learner, innovative.
Noc_Linux EngineerCompany – Product Development CompanyLocation – BangaloreExp – 2 to 4 ysAbout the JobThis is an opportunity to work in a large scale, global network operations department. Working directly withproduct you are involved in every facet of network operations and get to contribute to success while being partof a very important team.About the TeamNetwork Operations Command Center (NOCC) team you will be joining is responsible for the availability ofdeployed network. To achieve this goal the NOCC is responsible for:* Monitoring deployed network.* Investigating service interruptions and determining the root cause.* Resolving service interruptions either within the NOCC or by escalating to other entities inside or outside* Managing and tracking events through resolution and maintaining a history of network-impacting issues.* Providing ongoing maintenance and administration for the deployed network.Responsibilities*Monitoring ~100,000 distributed Linux server network using an internally developed ‘Network managementsystem’.*Responding to alerts in timely fashion as per the pre-defined priority levels and SLAs.*Understanding, analyzing the root cause of an alert and solving it.*Timely escalation of complex issues to ‘SMEs’.*Working closely with Network partners and resolving non-hardware related problems.*Create and update internal NOC processes and procedures for better understanding and problem solving.*Analyze and report on trends regarding issues related to various networks.*Willingness to work on flexible timings including night shift.
QualificationTechnical Diploma or Bachelors degree from a reputed board/university with excellenttrack record.*More than two years experience in Linux and networking, preferably in a NOCenvironment with excellent problem solving skills.*Working knowledge of Internet protocols and tools including BGP, TCP/IP and DNS.*Strong communication skills, both verbal and written. Must have the ability to speak tomultiple people at varying levels within an organization and of varying technicalbackgrounds.*Strong interpersonal skills.*Ability to develop, augment and advise on procedures, documentation and tools.*Coordination and scheduling skills; goal-oriented attitude and demeanor to work throughroadblocks, motivate external concerns and bring about project closure.*Candidate must have the ability to work in an energetic and dynamic environment, withopenness to the demands and rewards of a 24x7 workplace.
Position Title: Instructional Designer Location: India, Bangalore Product Development Organization: Date: 30/03/2012 Company Sales Productivity & Department: TrainingPURPOSEThe Training team is responsible for deploying diverse learning methods that empowerand encourage employees to learn on a continuous basis, transform themselves intoworld class professionals & apply their knowledge to the fullest potential.As an Instructional Designer you will work closely with project managers andemployees to help capture learning needs and offer learning solutions within a highlydynamic working environment. You will be responsible for leading the planning,analysis, design, development, deployment and evaluation of learning materials .RESPONSIBILITIES•Analyze learning needs, determine project goals, learning objectives, andperformance measurements by collaborating with subject matter experts and projectmanagers•Design and develop learning content using instructional design strategies in a varietyof methods including instructor-led, web-based and virtual training•Work with graphic designer/sound designer/animator and software engineers todevelop program elements.•Ensure quality control of instructional design and content.•Administer pilots to evaluate and revise training materials.
KEY REQUIREMENTS FOR SUCCESSConcrete knowledge of Instructional Design theories andpractices.Prior experience (2-4 yrs) in developing technical trainings andlabs.Efficient and comfortable in interacting with geographicallydiverse subject matter experts and project teamExhibit strong communication and interpersonal skillsMulti-tasking skills, organizational ability and attention todetailKnowledge of graphic design elements appropriate for onlineinstructionKnowledge of Articulate, and Adobes training design productsincluding Flash, Dream Weaver and Captivate.