Who is broadlinkone?
We are your Business Productivity
• At broadlinkone, we’re passionate about
increasing productivity with
customized business ecosystems.
• We partner with industry leaders to provide the
most reliable and secure
VOICE, DATA and CLOUD solutions.
• We create a communications environment
specifically designed to offer:
• Customized support
• Scalable solutions
• Reliable & Secure networks
• Value-added IT technologies
• Increased day-to-day effectiveness
• A real time value for you!
We provide Small Business
solutions to create the freedom
and flexibility for you to thrive in
today’s competitive marketplace.
Are you still using conventional
on-premise PBX system? Take
the first step with us to VoIP!
• Respected integrated service provider
• Experienced, forward-looking team of Rock Stars!
• Focus on small to medium business markets
• Best of breed infrastructure
Product Portfolio - Voice
• A cloud-based hosted IP PBX solution
that behaves like a traditional business
phone system but eliminates the burden
of purchasing and maintaining costly
• An affordable option to seamlessly transition
to a cloud-based voice service without
having to replace existing PBX
SIP Trunk / Analog Trunk Replacement
• broadlinkone SIP Trunks & Analog (POTs -
Plain Old Telephone) Line replacement
products, enables you to reduce phone and
broadband charges by consolidating them
into one affordable competitive package with
Value Added Benefits
• Secure and reliable fax-over-IP solutions
that deliver popular fax to email & email to
fax traditional desktop faxing functionality in
real-time with big Value Added Benefits!!
Traditional Fax Support
• Traditional Fax Machine service in real-time
with real Value Added Benefits!!
• Email notifications for full unified
• Archival of fax image for regulatory
• Lower bandwidth usage than T.38
• A value-added optional feature that enables
both inbound and outbound calls to be
recorded and stored as MPEG file
Enhanced Call Center
• A cloud-based hosted call center application
that delivers a money-saving, pay-as-you-go
pricing model with no in-house hardware
Product Portfolio – Network & Cloud Solutions
• Internet Access
• Get fast and reliable broadband Internet from broadlinkone, an
industry leader in broadband services. We keep your businesses
connected with a network of possibilities. Supported by AT&T.
• Virtual Private Network
• With Virtual Private Networks, businesses receive superior and
scalable single IP-based network with true global reach and “any-to-
any” connectivity. Supported by AT&T.
• Managed Internet Access
• broadlinkone Managed Internet Access provides high-speed dedicated
Internet access, with the features businesses need to connect with
customers, partners, and employees. Supported by AT&T.
• broadlinkone MPLS helps you migrate from legacy networks to a high
performing, scalable IP-based network that delivers the security
traditionally found in dedicated private networks. Supported by AT&T.
• Website & Email Hosting
• Our dedicated servers are fast and secure. We make sure that your
migration to the broadlinkone servers goes smoothly and we get your
company on-boarded and comfortable with 24/7 monitoring.
• Compute as a Service
• Get quick, highly secure access to virtual infrastructure,
servers, and storage. Supported by AT&T.
• Storage as a Service
• Offer a cloud-based storage solution that easily scales up
and down to meet business needs. Supported by AT&T.
• Platform as a Service
• Provide a complete development environment that allows
users to build custom applications and bring them online
quickly and efficiently. Supported by AT&T.
• Dropbox for Business
• Stay secure with the business admin console and get
visibility into everything that is in your Dropbox including
team member details, recent activity, devices and apps that
are linked, and web sessions.
Hosted Voice Industry Trends
Recent Poll of SMB/E shows that 63% plan to
deploy SIP trunking in next 12 months
The number of seats for hosted business VoIP
and unified communications services is on track
to more than double between 2012 and 2016
Estimated that the global SMB VoIP services
market will grow to $76.1 billion in 2015 with
total subscribers of 262 million!
Key Sales Drivers: Lower costs, ROI, disaster
recovery, UC and mobility features, scalability,
Sources: Parallels SMB Cloud Insights Report; Infonetics; InfoTrack
Market Movement towards Hosted Solutions
Source: US Hosted PBX Market – Source: Parallels SMB Cloud Insights Report
• Hosted IP PBX Services Will
Grow 300% to 2016
• The majority of the current
in-house PBX systems will
migrate to hosted
$3.9 billion potential market
for hosted PBX.
• Economic - control costs, OpEx/utility pricing
• Technology – more complexity, more
heterogeneous more outsourcing
• Multisite & Mobility – Video, Work
Hosted market continues to grow
• Broadsoft Hosted PBX Seats up +30% over last
• BroadWorks equivalent to worlds largest PBX
vendor; 3rd largest IP PBX vendor
Why Hosted PBX?
Lower Total Cost of Ownership
• You save money every month as well because
you no longer need to manage both phone and
Minimal IT Support Required
• With a simple web interface you can quickly add
users, delete users, enable additional features
OPEX vs. CAPEX
• No large servers or systems to purchase = no
capital expenditures to depreciate over time!
• No physical box resides on your premises
– with a web portal calls can easily be
transferred to cell phones
Scale up/ Scale down
• Total flexibility. Easy to manage. Quick to
• You can stay focused on your business and
leave the upgrades to your Hosted PBX provider
• Have voicemails automatically forwarded to your
email account - call from a cell phone or remote
office and have it appear as a call from the main
office - Integrate with Outlook or your CRM
system. And, the list goes on!
• Powerful communications features they need to
keep things moving forward no matter where or
when business is done.
• Video calling is as easy as making a traditional
phone call with VOIP!
Focus on what matters
• Let your employees utilize the tool and be
broadlinkone’s Hosted PBX
offers the technology
enhanced features, including:
broadlinkone Hosted PBX Solutions
Hosted PBX has many benefits over the legacy PBX configuration
• Quality - HD voice is as clear as a business voice can get
• Lower CAPEX - it eliminates costly PBX hardware
• Minimal IT Support - Web interface allows users to
manage features from their computers
• Business Continuity - In the case of a catastrophe,
the web-based portal allows users to forward calls
to phones in unaffected locations
• Scalability – End users are able
to scale simply and cost
effectively by ordering exactly
the number of phone
(broadlinkone is capable of
serving users with 1 seat to
Benefits To Businesses
New Trends for today’s workplace
• Distributed Company Operations
• In branch and home offices; making WAN cumbersome, inefficient and costly.
• More communications devices need access to business network
• Smartphones, printers and VoIP handsets to name a few
• Data Centers housing business assets and applications are consolidating and are
often being located and managed remotely.
BroadSoft – Proven solutions for business customers
• Functionality, Scale, Openness, Reliability
Businesses needs no longer satisfied by PBX Solutions
• Cost - Superior Economics (OpEx v. CapEx, avoid high maintenance costs)
• Flexibility - Poor Integration Solutions – Video, Presence, IM, BYOD, etc.
• Demographics – Poor Multisite/Multinational support; Poor Mobility support
• Business Continuity – Disaster Recovery strategy is inherently built in
Benefits to Enterprises continued..
Gaining Control through our Self Service Portal
Fixed Mobile Integration Solution:
• Single Number Service
• One number for mobile & fixed
• Single Voicemail
• Universal Features
• All features work the same on
• Transfer active call between
• Mobile Network Independent
• Loose or tight integration
• Increases Productivity
• Key for many verticals
…Office or Home Line
… Conference Phone
Call Centers and Call Distribution
• Advanced Call Delivery Policies
• Fixed and Mobile agents
• Multiple Distribution Policies
• Wrap-Up and Escalation
• Call Queuing
• Configurable Queue Policies
• Music/Video on Hold
• Escape Policies
• Advanced Agent/Supervisors
• Agent Login/Logoff
• Integrated PC Clients
• Service Integration
• CRM Integration
• Open APIs
Call Centers anywhere with no
hardware capital expenditures
Business Assistant: Personal Assistant Plug-In
End Users Benefit:
BroadSoft Clients for Any Device
• Soft Clients, Mobile, PC, Web
Specialized Role-Based Client
• Receptionist, Assistant, Call Center
Receptionist: PC Receptionist Console
Call Center: Agent and Supervisor
CRM & Microsoft Integrations
• broadlinkone supports the most popular
These applications auto populate and
launch into the CRM on inbound and
• Outlook integration
• Click to dial for your Outlook Contacts
• Hosted 365 Exchange
• Allows Lync Client to dial any number
• Dial from Contacts or Directories
Call us today: 855.780.4200 or visit broadlinkone.com