Lauren Parsons PA-S
9302 Mt. Eaton Rd * Marshallville, OH 44645
Cell Phone: (330) 464-7218 E-mail: email@example.com
University of Mount Union – MSPAS
Alliance, Ohio 44601
Expected graduation: August 2015
Ohio Wesleyan University – Zoology/ Pre-PA Date of graduation: May 2012
Delaware, Ohio 43015
Physician Assistant Clinical Experience:
• Emergency Medicine: June 2015
St. Vincent Charity Medical Center
John Fenner PA-C
• Endocrinology: May 2015
Dr. Marco Carollo DO.
• Orthopedics: April 2015
Dr. Roger Palutsis MD.
• Psychiatry: March 2015
Dr. Chaudhry MD.
• OBGYN: February 2015
Dr. Albert Domingo MD.
• Family Medicine: January 2015
Dr. Brent Lehman MD.
Mount Eaton, OH
• Pediatrics: November 2015
Metro – Buckeye Clinic
Dr. Catherine Lipman MD.
• Pulmonology: October 2015
Summa – Akron City Hospital
Dr. Paul Tsivitse MD.
• Surgery: September 2015
Dr. Randy Hofius DO.
New Castle, PA
• Dermatology: August 2015
Dr. David Carollo DO.
Clinical Experience: Strongly developed patient interpersonal skills and medical knowledge
competence to use in the field. Able to successfully preform a history, physical exam in
combination the assessment and plan for patient care. Please see CV for all duties preformed in
Research Lab: Lab associate in genetics lab
Ohio Wesleyan University/Zoology Department
08/2010 – 12/2011
• Perform controlled experiments with C. elegans to follow a mutation.
• Work independently running and setting up experiments and crosses on C. elegans.
Lauren Parsons PA-S Cell: (330) 464-7218 Email: JLParsons2255@gmail.com
• Worked cooperatively with a co-researcher and with Dr. Danielle Hamill for
discussing and presenting research to peers at conferences.
Resident Assistant (RA)
Ohio Wesleyan University – Residential Life
• Create, organize, and produce numerous programs to benefit more than 50 residents.
• Maintain order and harmony while enforcing university code of conduct and act as a
confidant, friend, and councilor for residents.
Seasonal Zookeeper; Zookeeper Internship
North American Region/Columbus Zoo
05/2009 – 12/2010
• Interpersonal communication with customers including discussion and education of
safety, feeding, and training procedures of goats, sheep, ponies, and bears
• Prepared aviary diets, worked in close quarters with large and sometimes aggressive
• Learned about problems and benefits of human and animal interaction in captivity in
the North American region of the Columbus Zoo
o ACLS, BLS, Blood Born Pathogens, Cultural Competence
o AAPA (American Academy of Physician Assistants)
o OAPA (Ohio Association of Physician Assistants)
o The UMU Student Association of Physician Assistants
o SAAPA (Student American Academy of Physician Assistants)
University of Mount Union:
Physician Assistant Class of 2015: Class Secretary 2013-present
Ohio Wesleyan University:
The Esther Carpenter Award: honors a senior woman zoology major whom best exemplifies the ideal of a
liberal arts education and shows potential for future contributions to her profession and society at large.
Deans Scholarship Award: 2008-2012
Kappa Kappa Gamma: Member; 2009-Present
• Vice-President Academic Excellence 2010 – 2011
• New Member Education 2009-2010
References Available on Request