5509 E Earll Dr Phoenix, Arizona 85018 | (M) 602-321-0365 | (E) email@example.com
Dedicated Business Administrator and Customer Service Professional motivated to maintain customer satisfaction and
contribute to company success. Proven ability to form lasting customer and stakeholder relationships driving
profitability. Strong leader and team builder who develops and motivates diverse staff to become high performers.
Key Skill Sets
• Cash management, Payroll, Large cash/check deposits, accounting and cash registry accounting and reconciliation.
• Training development, workforce education and mentorship, human resources and recruiting.
• Marketing and promotional procedures, pricing support, and supply chain management.
• Customer service, conflict resolution, interpersonal and customer-facing communication.
• Strong business administration and organizational development, problem-solving, and team-building.
Safeway, Inc. Scottsdale, AZ, USA
Store Administrator and Hiring Manager May 2008 – Feb 2016
• Led the site business administration activities for ~90 employee location, and maintained customer service culture as
a priority – both in person and over the telephone.
• Managed administrative team and office team members, oversight over cash management and accounting
reconciliation, leading and executing the payroll for the site, cash collection and banking management.
• Led human resources for the site since March 2010, which included interviewing and recruiting incoming employees
in the site’s customer service and departmental specialists, leading the training and on-boarding program including
the active use of ADP, developed training program, and made personnel judgments and performance evaluations.
• Designated to be the site Safety Champion since October 2013, which involved communicating and educating the
workforce on OSHA safety policies and procedures in order to prevent workplace injuries and maximize
productivity throughout the work environment.
• Administrated the Gift Card inventory reporting program through proprietary inventory software as the Gift Card
Champion since July 2012; was also responsible for executing the gift card product placement.
• Designated as the Web-based Training and Orientation Mentor where I coached and mentored every new employee,
as well as internal team members who were promoted.
File Maintenance Clerk Mar 2010 – Feb 2016
• Provided physical and electronic records management on behalf of the store’s file maintenance manager; cataloging
sales records and pricing data, executed all product price changes throughout the entire store inventory.
Office Manager Oct 2003 – May 2007
• Managed a team of three direct-reports as the manager of the administrative office.
• Provided accounting and cash management on a daily basis accounting for $90,000 on average in daily revenues.
Office Clerk and Front-End Manager Oct 2000 – Sep 2003
• Promoted to the clerk role in the administration office, where I was involved in provision of accounting, cash
management reconciliation, records management, data analysis, workforce planning/scheduling.
• Manager of the front-end desk which involved customer service in person and over the phone, customer problem-
solving and conflict resolution, scheduling of personnel activities, and resolving scheduling gaps daily.
• Designated as the Computer-based Training Mentor, which involved introducing and executing the store’s policies
and procedures via a computer-based / online program for new hires.
Cashier and Courtesy Clerk, Pharmacy Technician Mar 1991 – Sep 1998
• Worked my way through school as a courtesy clerk from June 1990 to July 1991, when I was promoted to cashier
role in the registry, as well as in the bakery and deli departments.
• Provided cashier services, customer service, inventory management.
University of Phoenix Phoenix, AZ, USA
Computer Information Systems Studies (one year left, after switching majors) Aug 1994 – May 1995
Arizona State University Phoenix, AZ, USA
International Business and Accounting Studies (one year left) Aug 1993 - May 1994
Phoenix College and Paradise Valley Community College Phoenix, AZ, USA
Associates Degree in General Studies and Accounting May 1993
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION & EXPERIENCE
Analytical Skills: Proficient in Microsoft Office, Intermediate Microsoft Excel, Access Databases, and high
proficiency with ADP Systems and Oracle.