Design Systems have reached peak popularity. It seems that every design team has either built one, is building one, or wants to build one. With the release of the incredible Nested Symbols feature followed by Sketch Libraries just a few months ago, Sketch has emerged as an essential part of the Design System workflow.
In this talk we will be covering:
• Best of breed Design Systems out in the wild
• Demo of the Design System from FathomHQ
• Exploring essential Sketch plugins & tools for a seamless workflow
• Handy hacks for getting your Design System project rolling
• Roll out strategies for Design Systems
Laura is a Senior Product Designer at Fathom, a B2B SaaS product in the fintech domain. Over the last nine years, she has worked her way through design and UX roles in a variety of environments, from small agencies to corporate giants. Her experience includes creating digital solutions for travel, government, SaaS, health, fintech, real estate and ecommerce. Laura has a natural curiosity for solving 'people problems’, which makes her a passionate advocate for unravelling complexity, measuring UX, and crafting design systems.