655 Crystal Springs Dr. Lexington, SC 29073
CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGER
High-performing, energetic customer service specialist with more than 10 years of experience ensuring
client satisfaction, supervising team members and employing lean manufacturing practices. Strong
communication skills, ability to multitask and set priorities. Safety orriented.
Relationship Management Client Interaction Supervision & Leadership Staff Training
Service Delivery Lean Manufacturing Quality Control Shipping & Receiving Commercial Driving
Read Blueprints Electrical Wiring MS Excel
EXPERIENCES AND ACHIEVEMENTS
INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR, Lexington, SC. Current
Freight Broker Specialist
Deliver exemplary customer service through continuous telephone interaction with customers and/or
drivers to ensure timely, cost-effective shipping of products.
LINE EQUIPMENT TEST LAB, W. Columbia, SC 2004 – 2014
Inspected PPE equipment for linemen, beginning as a quality control technician and promoted to
supervisor after two years.
• Tested A/C that ran up to 40,000 volts of current
• Trained staff to run machines
• Planned and coordinated work assignments
• Improved quality and productivity
• Performed annual employee reviews
• Employed strong communication skills and lean manufacturing concepts
U.S. EXPRESS, Chattanooga, TN 2003 – 2004
OTR Truck Driver
Team driver, delivering loads to customers safely, on time with no damage. Prepared and submitted
daily logs of deliveries.
SQUARE D COMPANY, Hopkins, SC 1992 – 2002
Wired PLC units, read blueprints, and practiced lean manufacturing concepts. Delivered customer
• Collaborated with engineers on placement of relays and wire routing to ensure quality.
• Worked with testers to correct wiring problems with units for faster completion.
Certificate, Freight Broker/Agent, USC, Sumter, SC, 2014
High School Diploma, Sumter High School, Sumter, SC, 1984l