Provide agents with the proper training and tools
• Equip agents to inform clients during listing presentations or interviews
• Provide email templates that they can personalize to help them do this
Clarity of Data Leads to Effective Action
• Where is your business coming from? (web, portals, etc.)
• What “factors of inﬂuence” are used to choose an agent?
• What improvements can be made to agent performance?
• What is the return rate for testimonials and reviews?
• What do clients love about their agent?
• What insight on coaching or training opportunities?
Collect Feedback from First Time Customers
• Say thank you
• Give a perk – gift card, coffee, etc.
• When collecting testimonials by email
Collect Feedback from Repeat Clients
• These are your brand ambassadors
• Client thank you events
• Give them something awesome to share
on social media or otherwise
• Lost listings
• Welcome emails
• When collecting testimonials
• Online website visitors
• Un-opened emails from subscribers
• Non-returning customers
• Website leads who return but haven’t been contacted
Competition Drives Improvement
• Create benchmarks of excellence (recruiting)
• Reward & celebrate agents on performance (retention)!
• Broker involvement on social media to amplify great reviews
“Whilst many of us see the future of our industry in
technology leadership, if we don't do the basics
right we will not earn the right to a future. Asking
our customers for feedback, is not a revolutionary
concept. The challenge for everyone is having the
courage to listen and change.”
Grant Herrod, CEO LJ Hooker, Australia