1. Become vividly aware of the role of excuses in your life. Question if the
excuses have any basis or validity.
2. Success requires a no-excuses attitude! Instead of making excuses,
decide to go for it!
Imagine how life would be if you decided to launch and take action
towards your greatest dreams and aspirations?
3. Understand how we use health, intelligence, age and luck to make
excuses and remain stuck in our own life. Find examples of people who
have taken action, cast aside their excuses and created remarkable lives.
4. Look beneath the superﬁcial reason of an excuse and try to uncover
what is the real motivation or reason in an attempt to resolve it. Feel
great about yourself and afﬁrm belief and self-conﬁdence in your abilities
to bust through excuses. Conquer fear by taking small steps and doing
tiny little actions.
5. Develop an attitude of possibility instead of excuses and visualize
6. Allow internal and external motivators to jettison you into a life
beyond excuses. Establish a worthy and concrete reward and beneﬁt in
your mind for taking action.
7. Engage, feed, grow and energize the solution, action and resolution of a
problem and not the excuses that halt you from taking concrete action.