This project was financed with the support of the European Commission. This publication is the sole responsibility of the author and
the Commission is not responsible for any use that may be made of the information contained therein.
26 September 2016
A Look Ahead...
members on new and
Discussion of OER/LUL
From the agenda…
• Peter Karlberg (Skolverket)
• Nicole McNeilly (Europeana Foundation)
• Don Winer (MAKASH)
• David Massart (European Schoolnet)
• Bettina Lundgaard Hansen and Niklas Grønlund
Lind (Ministeriet for Børn, Undervisning og
Policy Recommendations Discussion
Are you familiar with initiatives (bottom-up or institutional) at
that are tackling the issue of making digital resources (OER or not)
available in LUL languages?
Are there policies already in place on OER-LUL at your national
and regional levels?
Are there any proposed recommendations that you think will be
particularly effective in promoting the uptake of OER for LUL?
Would you add something that is missing and why?
Share your thoughts…
• React to Recommendations for the EC:
• React to Recommendations for governments
• React to Recommendations for institutions