Be the first to like this
Whether you are new to Moodle or an experienced user, knowing which plugins to choose and how to best implement them can be a challenge. So which ones should you choose and why?
Our Moodle experts regularly review plugins and advise and help our clients select the best plugins based on their learning/training needs. As an official Moodle Partner, we’re able to test and rectify all new standard plugins to make sure we can troubleshoot any potential errors.
In this must-see webinar presented by James Nicolson, Product Manager at Lambda Solutions, you will see a demonstration of his top 5 plugin choices which help with tracking learning engagement, reporting, and overall user experience.
Watch our webinar to discover:
- Best practices around choosing and installing Moodle plugins
- Plugins for Learning Engagement
- Best Moodle plugins for user experience
- How to track and report on user engagement
- Answers to your Moodle plugin questions