Offering Expertise in Public Relations, Social Media,Graphic Design, CSR, Sales & Events Management. Communicates effectively with target audiences through strategic brand management and promotional campaigns. Poised and competent team builder and natural leader who thrives in fast-paced corporate environments.
Laila Farah Naz
| 0505225369| email@example.com I FK9892142 I United Arab Emirates I
Experienced Public Relations, Social Media, CSR, Sales & Events Manager
Offering Expertise in Public Relations, Social Media, CSR, Sales & Events Management. Communicates effectively with
target audiences through strategic brand management and promotional campaigns. Poised and competent team builder
and natural leader who thrives in fast-paced corporate environments.
My background has involved running professional product launch program, developing marketing materials, vendor
contract negotiation, as well as developing strong relationships with business associates. My strong ability to handle
multiple projects effectively makes me an ideal candidate.
I have created and developed a variety of marketing channels to accomplish the objectives of the organization. Whether
it be greater brand awareness, new product launches as well as working alongside other marketing professionals and
agencies. Incredibly organized and strategic in developing air tight schedules to meet constant deadlines that my work
responsibilities require. With my strong marketing experience and skills I can bring a lot to the table for this position and
bring positive results.
March 13 2016 – till present
E - Marketing Executive - Al Diar Siji Hotel, Fujairah UAE - A Division of ADNH
• Ensuring that the company gets good coverage in the online social media including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram.
• Evaluating the customer base and creating a social media marketing strategy in order to gain publicity for the company
• Continuously evaluating the changing market trends and applying new strategies suitable to the hospitality industry
• Execute digital marketing plans and campaigns in conjunction with the Sales department, F&B and Cluster Marketing
• Ability to manage multiple projects in parallel. Creating E – Newsletter.
• Thinking of new and innovative marketing ideas that will interest people
• Maintaining seamless flow of communication between the hotel and its clients
• Keeping a good eye for detail, analysis, interpretation of market trends of UAE hotel industry
• Initiate email marketing catering to the current client base and expanding to new customers as well.
• Keep updated with new trends and change strategies accordingly over time.
November 2015 – March 2016
PR & CSR Manager - The Centaurus Mall - Islamabad
Assist the company in developing, managing and altering social responsibility policies
• Using internal communication to reinforce the company’s social responsibility policies
• Reaching out to the public via PR and marketing to deliver the message of the company’s commitment to social
• Working on company branding strategies with the marketing department
• Attracting new talent
• To be responsible for creating and implementing an approach to CSR Activities that complements Company in the
areas of corporate responsibility
• Organized Events like Handing over Ceremony of the Tower B Apartment, Official Dinners
• Candlelit Vigil to pay a tribute to APS Peshawar Dec 16 2015
• Handwriting Day 24 Jan, 2016
• World Cancer Day Campaign Feb 4, 2016
• Spring Tree Plantation March 2016 with the collaboration of (CDA) Capital Development Authority Islamabad
• Amir Khan Boxer live workout at the Mall to pay a Tribute to the APS Peshawar
• Press Coverage
• Meet & greet the High Official delegations visit at The Mall
April 2007 - Feb 2015
Public Relations Manager, Serena Hotel - Faisalabad
• Identify main client groups and audiences and determine the best way to communicate publicity information to them
• Prepare information for media and develop and maintain company internet web pages.
• Develop and maintain the company’s corporate image and identity which include the use of logos and signage.
• Manage communications budget.
• Manage Special events as sponsorship of races, parties introducing new products, or the activities the firm support to
gain public attention through the media without advertising directly.
• Assign, supervise and review the activities of public relations staff.
• Evaluate advertising and promotion programs for compatibility with public relations efforts.
• Establish and maintain effective working relationship with local, Government officials and media representative.
• Manage to develop internal communication that keep employee informed of company activities.
• Observe and report on social, economic and political trends that might affect employer.
• Developed corporate communication strategies and programs including projects timelines
• Organized effective PR Events including International day’s Celebration, Food Festival, Musical Evening, Tombola etc.
Develop customer accounts to drive business into the specific hotel/cluster and to increase market/customer share in all
- Negotiate room rates/packages with clients
- Prepare company contracts for the hotel in accordance with current business and pricing conditions
- Work within current business strategies and recognizing potential opportunities
- Cooperate with other departments in the hotel to create an exceptional Guest experience and build strong,
comprehensive sales programs
- Attend Sales events, as required
- Produce accurate and timely reports that meet the needs of the Sales Director and senior management to include the
reporting of appointments, calls made and business leads
- Answer customer queries in a prompt and professional manner
Skills Development Workshops
How to add Emotional Value to Customer Service and Create Memorable Experience
Workshop, conducted by Peter McAlpine Senior Consultant Renaissance Consulting Ltd Thailand
1993 Master Advertising & Communication, Punjab University Lahore,Pakistan
1991 Bachelor Advertising & Communication, Punjab University Lahore,Pakistan
COMPUTER GRAPHICS COURSES – GRAPHICS COLLEGE LAHORE
Hotel Manager – IBIS STYLE
Thorn Suites JBR, Dubai.
Mr. Akhtar Riaz
Mr. Tauseef Ahmad
Director Rooms Division
Serena Hotel - Islamabad
Mr. Awais Rafiq