Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Club Shares 3 Things to Consider When On a Puerto Plata Vacation
3 THINGS TO CONSIDER
WHEN ON A PUERTO
Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Club shares tips on how to make a trip to Puerto Plata
memorable and exciting this September.
• Traveling to the Caribbean can be an amazing
experience with white sand beaches, gorgeous
backcountry, and a wide array of magnificent flora and
• Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Club has put together its list
of the top three things to consider when on a
Dominican Republic vacation.
• After arriving, travelers can immerse themselves in the
local culture by getting away from tour groups from
time to time to talk with the locals. Ask what the locals
do for entertainment or where they prefer to eat.
Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Club believes smiles will
open many a door.
• Loose-fitting cotton clothes and a hat will be
recommended to help keep tourists relatively
cool and protected against the tropical sun.
However, in order to blend in while away from
the touristy areas, don't wear shorts in the city
as most of the locals do not. Wearing swim
wear away from the beach is frowned upon,
unless a person is staying at a resort. When
dining at nice restaurants in Puerto Plata,
people usually wear semiformal attire and are
prepared for chilly air-conditioning.
• The stunning resort in the Dominican Republic has become a second home to the
members that anxiously await their visits each and every year as it offers them
extraordinary chances to craft the perfect getaways with their loved ones.
• Player Cofresi | 57000 Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic