Successfully reported this slideshow.
You’ve unlocked unlimited downloads on SlideShare!
Complaints and How
to Avoid Them
The Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Club Complaints Prevention
Team offers travelers come advice on how to avoid some
common travel complaints that occur when flying.
• Some of the biggest complaints that come up when getting ready to fly are those
• There can be restrictions on size, weight, and items that come are allowed to be
brought on the plane, and some people encounter extra and unexpected fees for
• The best way to prepare for flying without dealing with luggage or baggage
complaints is to look ahead of time and see what the airline or TSA restrictions
• Knowing the rules and restrictions will allow you to follow them correctly and
plan around what you can and cannot bring on the plane and help you avoid
Noise Complaints on a Plane
• Many people like to relax when they are flying so that they can recharge and get
ready for the fun that is awaiting them when they land.
• Noise and other distractions on a plane can often make it difficult for people to
relax and sometimes it can cause serious complaints.
• When you are flying, you should invest in a pair of noise cancelling headphones
or ear plugs.
• Blocking out unneeded noise or replacing it with your favorite tunes will help
you relax and you may even be able to catch a little nap while you fly.
• The Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Club Complaints Prevention Team knows that
comfort is key when you are flying. You want to be able to relax and enjoy the ride
and do not want to have to complain about pinching shoes, cold air, or any other
• Some things that you can bring along or wear to ensure your flying comfort include:
– Loose and relaxed fitting clothes
– Shoes that are comfortable and easy to slip on and off
– A blanket
– A travel pillow
– A light sweater to keep away the chills.
For more information on amazing travel visit:
Next time you fly, use these tips from Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Club to help you avoid complaints.