Awesome Tips for Family
Activities at the Beach
WHEN FAMILIES HEAD FOR THE BEACH, LIFESTYLE HOLIDAYS VACATION CLUB
OFFERS THESE SUGGESTIONS ON ACTIVITIES THAT THEY SHOULD TRY TOGETHER.
Build a Sand Castle
• Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Club knows that building a sand castle is one of the
best loved beach activities, and it is one that is fun for parents and kids alike!
• Bring along tools to help you build your castle such as:
• Sand molds
• When you are done building your castle, make sure that you take some awesome
pictures to make a scrapbook!
Take a Walk
• Walking along the beach is a fun experience for the whole family. Kids can run
along the waves while parents enjoy the relaxing tranquility of the water, the
ocean breezes, and the sound of the surf.
• When you go on a family walk, be sure to search for treasure such as shells,
feathers, pebbles, and driftwood. These will all be great for souvenirs and give
you something to bring home.
• If you want to make a walk along the beach really fun, let you kids make treasure
chests before you go on vacation so that they can fill them with the items that
they find along the beach!
Play a Game Together
• Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Club knows that it is important that families get to
bond when they are on vacation together, and says that one of the best ways that
they can do that is to play together at the beach.
• Popular beach spots that families can enjoy together include:
• Bogie Boarding
• For more information on great family vacation experiences visit: