Project Team: Allison Cooper
General Assembly UXDI Winter 2013
Navigation Schema v1
Partner Venues Events
How it Works
Navigation Schema v2
Partner Venues Events
Questions from our initial online survey:
Questions for event producers:
1. How would you describe where you live?
2. How old are you?
3. What kinds of events do you attend/are you interested in attending?
4. How many events per week/month/year do you attend?
5. How do you hear about the events you attend?
6. When attending an event requiring a ticket, do you print
out tickets, buy them at the door, use e-tickets?
7. What factors do you consider when purchasing a ticket to an event?
8. What ticketing services have you used in the past year?
9. Do you produce events, and if so, what ticketing services do you use?
1. Why do choose a particular venue?
2. How do you choose a ticketing service?
3. How many events do you have in a month?
4. How many attendees on average?
5. How do you get the word out?
6. Do you use tiered pricing, and if so, why?
7. How do you determine what to charge?
8. Have you used digital tickets?
9. Would you use them again?
10. Likes and dislikes of digital tickets?
11. What social media sites do you use?
User opens app
to ﬁnd event
user have an
Prompted to log
in with Facebook
Site Map: First Run
Annotated Screens: Featured Events
1. Can change the date and location by clicking here.
2. Information about credit cards and tickets bought resides here.
3. Can “favorite” events, which are also stored in My Account.
4. Events can be ﬁltered by categories, such as “Literary”.
5. Sponsored events/events from partner venues and producers.
6. If Location is turned on, users can search for nearby events here.
Annotated Screens: Event Detail
1. “About” is the default setting for this option bar.
2. “Map + Info” also contains venue information (e.g. 21+ only).
3. User is prompted to sign in/connect with Facebook to see friends going.
4. Both “Buy” options take user to the same screen.
Annotated Screens: Purchase Conﬁrmation
1. Notiﬁcation indicates 2 new tickets are in user’s account.
2. Digital ticket can be shown on iphone at event for admission.
3. User can send a digital ticket via email and/or text.
4. Users can invite friends from their Facebook contacts or email address book.
5. Posts ticket purchase to social media.