LASSIB Society, a non-profit organisation, focussed on 'Nurturing Next Generation Governance Globally', today announces the release of its Industry Advisory Report (IAR) on “Improving Profitability ”.
This report is the result of Panel Discussions undertaken during and after the 'CXO Round Table Conference on Organisational Excellence' held on 14th July 2012, at the Ramada Powai Hotel & Convention Centre, Mumbai, India and has been made possible through the able contributions of the following panel of experts:
• Panel Chair: Mr. K.V. Srinivasan ( CEO, Reliance Commercial Finance & Reliance Home Finance)
• Panel Chair: Mr. Alok Goel (CEO, NITCO Ltd.)
• Panel Chief Editor: Mr. Chandrashekhar Deokar (Quality & Management Consultant )
• Panel Member: Ms. Nimilita Chatterjee (VP, Products, Equifax)
• Panel Member: Mr. Sachin D (Lead CFO, Founder & CEO, CFOSME)
• Panel Member Mr. Saurabh N Bhatt ( Executive Director, Global Business Services, The Nielsen Company)
• Panel Member: Mr. Shashank S Jha (Sales Leader – India and SAARC countries, GE)
• Panel Member: Subbiah Thiagarajan ( General Manager, Rallis India Ltd.)
In the words of Shilpa Kota, Secretary, LASSIB Society, "Profitability is an important focus area for any organization, even those who do not strive directly to earn profit. This IAR not only looks at profitability from a quantitative point of view, but more from a qualitative point of view. It is a must read for those trying to achieve sustainable long term profitability in their organizations.”
As LASSIB Society continues to work with CXOs across the industry and around the globe, it is scheduled to shortly release additional Industry Advisory Reports (IARs) on 'Strategy Development', 'Corporate Governance', 'Corporate Law’ among others.
LASSIB Society expresses its gratitude to all its Panel Chairs, Chief Editors, Panel Members and supporters including 9Pixels (Media Partner), Minitab (Sponsor) and Lucid Apps (Technology Partner).
About LASSIB Society's CXO Round Table Conferences (RTCs):
LASSIB Society hosts a series of high profile; power packed, peer-to-peer, invitation-only Round Table Conferences for C-Level executives with a focus on 'Nurturing Next Generation Governance Globally'.
These conferences are a rare opportunity for CXOs to network with fellow CXO's, share their experiences, learn from other's successes and best practices. These conferences consist of a predefined set of themes which are most relevant to the industry, in that specific location. The CXO panel for each theme is engaged in a brainstorming session to understand the current state of the industry, the challenges, best practices and industry outlook for the future. All inputs from these sessions are captured in the Industry Advisory Reports (IARs) like this one.
These IARs are a valuable resource for the industry at large, and serve to provide key insights that can be used by