Preparation for meeting
• Decide date, time and place (e-tool or face to face).
• Decide time period available.
• Agree the Agenda, Order, Each Participant states what would help
• Decide roles as in facilitator, scribe if needed.
• Next Meeting
• Check Out
• This Process where each member in turn briefly talks through what
has happened to them since the last meeting and what they are
Setting the agenda for the triad meeting
• This involves :
• Negotiating time
• Identifying if there are any set issues for which time need to be
• Agree values, what works.
• Plan your time by either creating a plan in advance or set aside time
in your meeting.
Individual time slots
• In relation to each time slot it is important to note:
• The Individual says what they want to talk about, articulates what
help they want, articulates what may not be helpful.
• Time keeping is the responsibility of the Group
• Keep a personal record of what you think is important
• Roles are to help each other
• Allocate time for individual to reflect and write (if they want) what
they are learning
• Allocate time for sharing of this
• Agree next meeting venue, date, etc
• Agree on Facilitator Role
• Agree on communication until then
• Again a series of brief individual comments about how each member
experienced the day.
• Making sure the above happens
• Holding the process
• Inviting Reflection on Learning