• L2L Project envisaged learning &
development being supported in
• Name evolved
• Possibly the role/scope also
• Write what are you discovering
about experience in Triads up to
The framework for professional development aims to:
• Empower staff to create, discover and engage in
meaningful personal and professional development
in a variety of ways
• Encourage staff to engage in peer dialogue and
support in their professional development activities
• Enhance and develop the pedagogy of individual
disciplines for relevance and authenticity and enable
learning from other disciplines
• Assist staff to reflect on, plan and contribute to the
evidence-based enhancement and transformation of
their teaching and learning approaches
• Contribute to the quality assurance and
enhancement of the student learning experience
• Framework for Professional
• Informal & Formal
• 5 Domains
• Peer support and dialogue
• Record of Engagement/Portfolio
Triads & PD
• ‘I’ engage with the PDF
• ‘I’ talk in my Triad about that & agree
what it might look like at the end
• I ask for ‘feedback’, ‘support’, ‘advice’
etc. I decide what to do with that
• I engage with whatever aspect of the
PDF I am working on
• I share/update the Triad about that
• When I am ready/finished with that I
tell Triad, share the impacts &
What ‘I’ need to
Engage with PDF
Grasp of the PDF as a whole
A Learning Agreement
Triad to support learning &
Completion Process/Sign Off
Where I am?
Where I want to go?
What I am going to do?
How I am going to do it?
What I did
Here is how I know I’ve done it
How can I help others do this
What Needs To Be
In Place for Triads to
work as places of
learning with peers?
How Do We?
Ensure/Enable equal voice &
Work with difference?
Find the place between
Give & receive feedback?
A Potential Process
Devise Draft Learning
Come up with Ground Rules
Work with a Meeting Template
Decide how to manage
power/bring us all back
Set aside time to reflect on process
of peer learning