Address: #158z, St. 132, Sangkat Toek Laak I, Khan Toul Kork
Phnom Penh, Cambodia
H/Phone: (855) 12 633 108
Marital Status: Single
Place of Birth: Phnom Penh
Date of Birth: 1 June 1984
2001 – 2005 National University of Management
Bachelor of Business Administration, Management
1998 – 2001 Chea Sim Santhormok High School
Diploma in general high school education
Mar 2012 – Present EMBASSY OF THE STATE OF KUWAIT
Mar 2012 – Present Secretary
- Assist the Social Secretary with aspects of the Ambassador’s representational program
including events to be hosted by the Ambassador at the Chancery, the Ambassador’s
Residence and other venues.
- Assist with the coordination of Ambassador-hosted events.
- Liaise with Embassy and Residence staff to ensure effective coordination of operational
- E-mail invitations for Ambassador-hosted events and maintain current guest lists.
- Print guest name place cards, tags and menus for Ambassador-hosted events.
- Assist the Social Secretary to maintain a database of current contacts to support the
Ambassador’s representational activities.
- Provide internet research as required, e.g. obtain biographies for guests attending events.
- Collect and deliver mail, and scan incoming correspondence for the Ambassador’s office.
- Order stationery and printing stock as required for the Ambassador’s office.
- Accept/regret event invitations received for the Ambassador and/or Ambassador’s spouse.
- Assist with office filing and document shredding.
- Perform purchasing errands and restaurant bookings for the Ambassador as required.
- Manage the Ambassador’s schedule, appointments, meetings and travel arrangements.
- Manage the clerical-related functions such as maintaining the Ambassador’s office supplies,
photocopying, faxing, and filing.
- Manage incoming and outgoing mails for the Ambassador.
- Compose correspondence or drafting letters.
- Welcome Ambassador’s guests prior to their meeting with the Ambassador.
- Manage electronic files as well as paper documents.
- Maintain and manage Ambassador’s contact and social networking.
- Read and route incoming mails, prepare outgoing mails, and correspondences.
- Conduct research on particular issues.
- Create a variety of documents including reports and presentations using Word, Excel and
Jul 2006 – Feb 2012 RAFFLES HOTEL LE ROYAL
Jun 2009 – Feb 2012 Sales Coordinator
- Plays a vital role in terms of administration support to the entire sales team.
- Participates in the organization of sales & marketing actions such as sales briefing and weekly
sales meeting, taking sales leads for prospects and clients and undertaking minutes.
- Undertakes the daily competition check call around.
- Collates business cards for the team and ensures that all are uploaded to ‘constant contact.’
- Manages the order process for any purchasing items.
- Plays a key role in maintaining sales tracking files up-to-date and cliental database, with
input from the Director of Sales & Marketing and sales team.
- Implements and controls professional sales office administration.
- Interacts and cooperates with various departments such as; the Reservations, Front Office,
Property Services, Food & Beverage and Accounting Department.
- Supervises proper maintenance of the filing system of the Director of Sales & Marketing.
- Provides back up support to Sales Team during any promotional activities.
- Attends daily briefing to discuss previous sales contacts and to solve problems if any.
- Replying to customers' written and verbal correspondences in a timely fashion that will
increase customers' satisfaction; latest within 24 hours.
- Identifying potential clients through lead generation activities – telemarketing,
correspondence, mailing etc…
- Analyzes client's need and see how our products apply to those needs.
- Liaises closely with all Departments within the Hotel including Front Office, Food and
Beverage and Banqueting, instantly follow up new sales leads and report at the regular sales
- Manages and updates the shared drive in the computer system with information required.
- Answer incoming phone calls in a pleasant manner using Raffles telephone etiquette.
- Handle telephone enquiries according to departmental procedure.
- Arrange site inspections for potential guests.
- Maintain high level of knowledge of the competition's product.
- Maintain good relationships with counterparts at competing hotels; promote all Raffles
Hotels whenever possible.
Jul 2008 – Jun 2009 Reservations Agent
- Answer incoming calls and assist with reservations, confirmations, room requests, and
- Explain hotel products, service and other information about the hotel as requested.
- Ensure information provided to guests is accurate and individualized.
- Report any equipment failures/problems & repair requests to Maintenance Department
- Sell, process and enter and confirm room reservations using selling techniques and strategies.
- Maintain knowledge of current resort events, activities and hours of operation as well as
dining options currently available.
- Understand Revenue Management strategies, sell levels and sell directed rates and apply
these methods to the sale of available hotel inventory; up-sell when appropriate.
- Verify payment for stay including incidental costs by obtaining credit information.
- Maintain accurate logs of mail, packages, parcels or other items for guest delivery.
- Post charges to guest accounts as designated.
- Facilitate guest departures providing accurate statements and ensuring guest satisfaction.
- Assist in the coordination of new rate offers including rate building, determining operational
flows, communicating offers to the hotel community, and deficiency testing.
- Assist in preparing daily, weekly and monthly reports.
Feb 2008 – Jul 2008 Front Office Coordinator
- Prepare VIP guest profiles for daily check-in.
- Prepare amenity to entertain guest complain and VIP guest such as: honeymooners,
anniversary and birthday.
- Welcoming VVIP guest up on arrival.
- Control stationary and open PA for front office, housekeeping and security department.
- Control front office, house keeping and security department expenses.
- To do monthly report, P&L report for director of rooms.
- Take minute (in meeting) and prepare all documents for Director of Rooms.
- Calendar and scheduled for Director of Rooms.
Jul 2006 – Feb 2008 Cashier and Front Desk Agent
- Greet guests warmly and perform registration procedures.
- Provide guests with appropriate room assignments, room keys, directions to the rooms.
- Update profiles in the hotel’s check-in system.
- Handle guest complaint/ problem; follow up and feedback to the guest.
- Assist guest with empathy and a focus on guest satisfaction.
- Make good relation with clients at front desk.
- Check-in and Check-out guests with opera system.
- Receipt Cash and Credit Card payment from clients such as: VISA, MASTER and JCB Card.
- Make the voucher for cash payment from the agents.
May 2005 – July 2006 TUN YUN TEXTILE (CAMBODIA) Co., LTD
May 2005 – Jul 2006 PC Assistant
- Make order placement details (quantity, style, color, accessories .....)
- Prepare daily reports (cutting stock , sewing, packing and finishing reports,
production daily report)
- Make cutting plan (fabric and accessories)
- Update daily Accessories Control chart
August 2011 English Writing Course for Administrative Staff
- How to write letter, message, note …
- How to handle guest complaint
- How to respond to guest complaint
- How to ask for information
August 2010 Basic Selling skills (provided by Raffles Hotel Le Royal)
- Prepare and conduct sales calls efficiently
- Influence the decision making process of potential clients
- Turn prospects into active clients
- Excellent communication skills in speaking English
- Outstanding inter-personal skills and strong leadership
- Solid organizational skills
- Familiar with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point …)
- Use of e-mail, fax, scan, photocopy…
- Khmer_ Native Language
- English_ speak fluently and read/write high proficiency
- Japanese_ little
Mrs. Srun KimSoin
Reservation Manager (Sokha Hotel, Siem Reap)
Tel: 017 900 810
Sales Manager (Raffles Hotel Le Royal, Phnom Penh)
Tel: 012 975 570
Certification: I, the undersigned, certify to the best of my knowledge and belief, these data correctly
describes me; my qualifications and experience are full enough for your requirement.