But as for you, continue in what you have
learned and have firmly believed, knowing
from whom you learned it and how from
childhood you have been acquainted with
the sacred writings, which are able to make
you wise for salvation through faith in
2 Timothy 3:14-15
• My children are blessed. They are blessed every where they go.
They are blessed from a young age to their old age.
• My children know the Lord. They walk with God and have a
relationship with the Holy Spirit.
• My children love the Lord. My children hear God and listen to
• My children are obedient to His voice and word.
• My children meditate on the word of God
• My children recall and teach lessons from the Bible.
• My children are wise. They are wise in all learnings
• They are wise in science and arts
• They are knowledgeable in all their learnings
• They are the head and not the tail of their class
• My children’s names are named on the honor’s list
• My children’s names are great names. Their names
are written on history pages
• My children are change agents
• My children are influencers and kingdom financiers
• My children are ten times better than their teachers
• My children lead and lead well
• Mountains flee before my children and valleys are
levelled before them
• Depression and sickness will not come near
• Jaundice and Skin cancer is far from them
• Their eyes are sharp, they can hear well
• Every organ functions well
• My daughter will marry her own husband
• My sons will marry their own wives
• I rebuke the spirit of the world concerning
• I rebuke over them lies of the enemy