Hacking Your Email Content: How to Write Effective Emails Fast
• How to brainstorm your email content
• How to write subject lines that'll get your emails opened
• How to repurpose your blog posts for email campaigns
• Everything you need to know about curated email newsletters
• How to write short-form emails that pack a punch
What are companies doing?
Based on 54,763 emails received in March from 4,332 companies.
● Daily Overview
○ Burning Man
○ Tahoe Keys
○ U.S Open
● The Reformation
○ STOP IT, SUMMER
○ DON’T FIGHT IT
○ AS IF
○ Your Love Story
○ Unplug & Unwind
○ Midnight Magic
○ That’s Not Good
○ Who Does That?
○ That’s A Hoot
How to repurpose your blog posts
● Choose your best and/or most highly-trafficked
● Take the content from those posts and spread
it out over 3-5 autoresponder emails
Wait, what’s an autoresponder?
An autoresponder is an email that you schedule
ahead of time to send to your new subscribers
How to create an email course
● Address your audience’s biggest challenges
● Shoot for 5-7 lessons
● Snackable course: Less than 300 words/email
● Long-form course: 500 words or more
Include these in your course
● Evergreen content!
● The lesson # in your subject line
● Subject lines that reflect what’s inside
● Headings to break up chunks of text
● Action items for each lesson