5/26, West street,
Lalgudi (T.K), Trichy (D.T),
Mob No: +91 9943358658
Saudi No: +966 58093 5515
KRISHNA MOORTHI . D
To assist the Site Engineer with the execution of the work within allotted time,
productivity, quality and safety standards and in accordance with specifications and
drawings. To ensure conveyance of information on drawings to the site supervisory staff
with sufficient clarity to ensure understanding.
i) B.E. Mechanical University College of Engineering Villupuram 6.83 CGPA
2012 (A Constituent college of
Anna University Chennai)
ii) NDT LEVEL II GB NDT Engineering Services - Trichy
iii) AUTO CAD CADD CENTRE – Trichy
Operating Skills - Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10
Technical Skill - Auto Cad 2D, PRO-E Design, MS Project
NDT LEVEL II (as follows below)
1. Radiography Testing
2. Ultrasonic Testing
3. Dye Penetrating Testing
4. Magnetic Particle Testing
Behavioral Skills - Execution Excellence, Team work, Planning and Organizing, Quality
and Results Orientation, Tolerant and flexible to different situations.
Amana Pipeline Construction L.L.C Dubai - August 2015 to Present
Amana Pipeline Construction is focused on providing high value-added services to meet the
Civil-Mechanical needs of the process construction industries including those for Aviation, Oil & Gas
Processing Facilities, and District Cooling.
Jr SITE ENGINEER
Detailed Roles & Responsibilities:
1) Orders material and equipment as needed and approved by the Project Manager.
2) Coordinates the purchasing and delivery of required material for his projects with
3) Ensures that safety rules and regulations are communicated to the workforce and that
they are fully enforced.
4) Monitors all subcontractor works to ensure their compliance with the job specifications
and time plan.
5) Ensures controlled material/equipment wastage at site.
6) Responsible for monitoring and analyzing labor attendance and productivity.
7) Assists Construction Manager in updating progress on site to Planning on a weekly
8) Ensures his site image is in compliance with Company standards and policies.
9) Assists in the issuance of information required for the weekly and monthly progress
reports and progress photographs.
10) Attends daily meetings with site staff to organize work scope for the day/next day.
AREAS OF INTREST:
Manufacturing Mechanical Construction
Power Plant Production Department
Welding Technology Safety
- Shutter Open/Close Using Epicyclic gear
- Bharath Heavy Electricals Ltd- Ranipet
Development of King Abdul Aziz International Airport, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
Installation of 40 Km Fuel Hydrant Network with all related Equipment’s & Fittings.
Installation of 10 Km Fuel Pipelines from ARAMCO Fuel Tank to Fuel Farm.
English, Tamil - Read-Write-Speak
Father Name - P. Dharmaraj (late)
D.O.B - 10.10.1990
Marital Status - Single
Passport No - J9862191
Date of Issue -25.10.2012
Date of Expiry -24.10.2022
I hereby declare that the above-furnished particulars are true to the best of my Knowledge and
PLACE: Dalmiapuram ( KRISHNA MOORTHI . D )