Routines & Lesson Plans
• One half of this course will be
geared towards preparing you for
college with the FCE and APA
• The other half of this course will be
mainly reading and project-based.
• Vocabulary sets on your reading will
be due every week we work on the
novel. Review them often!
• ALL LESSON PLANS & ASSIGNMENTS
• Designed to prepare students for class assignments
and/or extend learning beyond the classroom.
• Students should expect some out-of-class work in
the form of larger projects or assignments to assess
skills and knowledge over long-range time period.
In addition, much of your reading will be done
OUTSIDE of class.
• Students must turn in a
“Missing Work Log” in lieu of
• 10% of points deducted for
each day late. Over 3 days
• Responsibility of the student to check website &
contact a friend when absent.
• Work should be made up within one day for each
class day missed.
• Much of the work in
this class is group-
based. If you are
absent (with a Dr.’s
note) and miss a
group task, you will
be asked to write
an extended essay
to make it up.
But really, just remember to…
and you’ll be just fine