Work life can be hectic! It’s difficult to find time to research for investments, let alone actually trade & monitor your portfolio. Here are 5 ways to invest and build your wealth while juggling a busy life.
Working life can be hectic. The little free time you get has to be spent with family, friends and on hobbies. it is very difficult to find time to research for investments, let alone actually trade & monitor your portfolio, hence Kotak Securities brings you 5 ways you can invest while continuing with you busy life.Visit www.kotaksecurities.com for more information on our products and services.
Too busy to trade – 5 ways to invest
Too busy to trade – 5 ways to invest
There’s never enough time…
• Working life can be hectic. The little free time you get has to be spent with
family, friends and on hobbies.
• In such a case, it is very difficult to find time to research for investments, let
alone actually trade & monitor your portfolio.
• Here are five ways to invest while juggling a busy life.
Use Systematic Investment Plan
• One way to invest without spending too much time is through the Systematic
Investment Plan (SIP) route.
• Under this plan, a fix amount of money will be automatically invested every
month or quarter.
• This helps spread out your investments over a period of time
and across different market conditions.
The SIP Advantage
• SIP is specifically helpful when you want to invest even when the market is
down. It will eventually help give you a better average value of investment.
• For example, when you invest Rs 10,000 in a month when the mutual fund
unit costs Rs 110, you get 91 units. The next month, if the unit value falls to
Rs 90, you get 111 units. As a result, the average cost of each unit is Rs
Use An Advisor
• Just like we outsource the maintenance work of our cars, why not rope in an
expert advisor to conduct the research on your behalf?
• The expert will be able to cater to your specific needs and advice you
accordingly. All you will have to do then is put your money. You could also
make use of Kotak research reports, which regularly analyze individual
stocks, sectors and the overall market.
Use Online Tools
• With so many stocks listed on the market, it can get confusing to track them.
• Use the Kotak Stock Trader mobile application to follow the markets easily
on a daily basis and cut down the time required for research. This helps
you narrow down stocks on the basis of their stock price, trading volumes as
well as other finer details like company performance, dividends, etc.
• Conventionally, most investors rely on a stock broker to undertake their
investments. They have to either fix a meeting or call up and place their
orders. This is quite time consuming.
• Instead, you can activate your online trading account and place your
orders on the go. Moreover, this service is not just for stocks, but also for
other investment options like mutual funds, bonds, ETFs etc.
• The biggest decision in the stock market is not ‘which stock to buy’, but
‘when to buy or sell’. The idea is to buy during lows and sell during highs.
This needs regular monitor, which can eat into your free time.
• As a result, there are many options available for automating buy and sell
orders. You can place a request to be either alerted when the stock
reaches a particular level, after which you can manually buy or sell.
Investors also have the option of ensuring a stock is bought or sold as soon
as it reaches a preset level.
Kotak Securities Limited, Registered Address: 27 BKC, C 27, G Block, Bandra Kurla
Complex, Bandra (E) Mumbai 400 051. Correspondence Address: 6th Floor, Kotak
Infinity, Building No. 21, Infinity Park, Off Western Express Highway, General AK Vaidya
Marg, Malad (East), Mumbai 400097. Tel no: 66056825. SEBI Registration Numbers:
NSE INB/INF/INE 230808130, BSE INB 010808153 / INF 011133230, OTC INB
200808136, MCX-SX INE 260808130/ INB 260808135/INF 260808135 , NSDL IN-DPNSDL-23-97, CDSL IN-DP-CDSL-158-2001, AMFI ARN 0164. Compliance Officer - Mr.
Sandeep Chordia. Tel. No: 022 6605 6825. Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org.
In case you require any clarification or have any concern, kindly write to us at below
• For Trading Account related queries: email@example.com
• For Demat Account related queries: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, you may feel free to contact our customer service desk at our toll free
numbers 18002099191 or 1800222299. You may also call at 30305757 by using your
city STD code as a prefix.
In case you wish to escalate your concern / query, please write to us at
email@example.com and if you feel you are still unheard, write to our customer
service HOD at firstname.lastname@example.org.