Wait! Exclusive 60 day trial to the world's largest digital library.
The SlideShare family just got bigger. You now have unlimited* access to books, audiobooks, magazines, and more from Scribd.Cancel anytime.
Watch presentation recording: https://youtu.be/cxH6WjDZc2c
In this session, we’ll explore how Randoli helped a Postal Technology company migrate their payment gateway applications off Oracle SOA Suite to Camel/Springboot on Kubernetes.
The primary drivers for the migration were: move to cloud-native technologies in keeping with the organizational digital transformation mandate; move away from an outdated centralized platform to a decentralized architecture for efficiency, scalability, and manageability; and very high licensing costs of the existing platform.
- The high-level approach we took during the migration including architecture and design decisions.
- How we used Camel/Springboot to implement the services.
- Why and how we used Drools for implementing business rules.
- The test-driven approach using Camel testing framework and how it helped reduce issues.
- CI/CD and build process on Kubernetes.
- How we tackled logging, monitoring, and tracing challenges.
Presenter: Rajith Attapattu, Managing Partner & CTO @ Randoli Inc.