PERSONAS | PRIVATE CUSTOMER
I don’t feel appreciated
as a customer. At all.
Ingrid (33), nurse
Ingrid 33, nurse
• Rented apartment, 2 children
• Red Cross voluntary
• Strained and sober economy
Attitudes and values
• Prioritizes family very high
• Engaged in various volunteering
• Blood and organ donor
• Parents and close family
• Own network, social media
• Comparable Services.
• Feels neglected as a customer
• Technical solutions, updating Java
• What if something happens?
Instagram Spo:fy Pregnant Ne?lix Endomondo Bank
Ingrid is 33 year old nurse. She lives in a rented apartment with her partner, two
children and a cat. Loyal insurance customer for several years. No claims, never
heard from her insurance company.
Concerned family and selflessly in relation to volunteering. Beside the job takes
Ingrid regular night shifts for Red Cross hotline at risk have kids. Has been a blood
donor for 7 years and is registered organ donor.
INGRIDS RELATION TO INSURANCE
Ingrid experiencing insurance services and condi:ons that virtually unavailable.
She’d like to be right assured, but do not think she is. Got no claims past 7 years.
Qualifying total customer and loyalty discounts, but do not even know.
Needs and goals
• Want easily understandable terms
• Wants personal service
• Assured that she has relevant insurance
HIGH RISK REGION
Total customer, 5 year+ Loyalty bonusxx
SOME OF HER THINGS & GADGETS