REFORMATTING THE NEWS: THE PROMISE OF MOBILE
APRIL 17, 2015
Reformatting the news: the current state
1. Traditional media is an ‘over-broad’
2. Mobile ubiquity brings the consumer into
the journalism and news-utility equation
3. If you aren’t hyper-relevant, you’ll be
Reformatting the news: How winners will win
1. Journalism workflows have to change.
2. The consumer needs to be at the center
of the discussion.
1. Harness the ubiquity of mobile.
2. Make the invisible visible.
3. Use consumer data to make journalism/news
and utility personal.