One fine body…
- London, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
- Work Co-Founder, Director, Energy for Humanity
- Industry Advertising / Marketing / PR
- Website http://www.energyforhumanity.org
- About Kirsty Gogan is co-founder and executive director of Energy for Humanity (EFH), a new NGO working to meet the goal of universal access to clean and cheap energy. Kirsty has been a senior advisor to governments, industry, academic networks and non-profit organisations for more than 15 years, working at 10 Downing St, the Office of the Deputy Prime Minister, and the Department of Energy and Climate Change. As head of communications at the DECC Office for Nuclear Development, she led the government’s national public consultation into the UK’s new build programme. Then, as director of communication for the Nuclear Industry Association, she created the Low Carbon Alliance between the nuclear, ...
Not following anyone yet