• DISHA DIGITAL will develop two applications.
• One for ABB Administrator and the other for the Dealers .
• Administrator will use the app in order to create and
periodically update the product catalog.
• Once the product catalog is made current, Administrator
can export the product catalog data in XML file format.
• This XML file will be used when building the Dealer app and
will act as the source for the Dealer app for product data.
• Dealer app will be a separate Desktop application and this
app will be installed in Dealers’ computers.
• ABB System Admin will have to upgrade the Dealer apps
when there is a change in Product catalog.
Administrator App – In Detail
• Add the products to product catalog
• Search the products in product catalog
• Edit a particular product in Product catalog
• Delete a product from Product catalog
• Search result page
• Export the XML file (Product catalog file)
• Build facility to create new application for the
dealer with new XML file
Dealer App – In Detail
• User Registration
• User Login
• Forgot Password
• See all Products
• Category wise listing
• Search a product by Product Id or Product name
• Search result page
• Detail page for each product
• Add single product to Cart
• Enter the quantity while adding to Cart
• Cart page that lists all products selected
• Delete items from Cart
• Add more quantity/Less the quantity in the Cart against each item
• Export the products in cart to PDF file
Platform: Microsoft Windows
• The applications (both Dealer and Administrator) will be developed as Windows based
Desktop applications. User will have to install the application in the local machine in order to
• Applications developed for Dealer and Administrator will be different.
Programming Language: C#.NET
• C#.NET is the preferred programming language for developing Desktop based Windows
Data store: XML file
• DISHA DIGITAL will be using XML files as the data store. i. e for storing the product catalog for
both Administrator and Dealer applications. As we are building a simple app that can be
easily transferred/installed and maintained, we are avoiding the traditional databases like
SQL Server/MySQL for data store.