251 C Street | Redwood City, CA 94063 | 650-771-2300 | Tresslerk@yahoo.com
HR Specialist with over seven years’ extensive and broad experience in benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision,
Section 125) and open enrollment administration, HR compliance matters (DOJ, FBI Clearances, DMV
Pull Programs etc., Unemployment.), training support, and ADP HRIS Support. Highly skilled in
performing human resource functions for personnel matters impacting Legal and Compliance decisions.
Proficient in managing, implementing administering HR systems, aligning policies and procedures with
current legal trends. Proven record of maintaining department’s data integrity. At Russell Reynolds
scheduled heavy calendaring in Outlook, arranged meals and offsite meetings and travel arrangements
international and domestic. Processed expense reports for two executives, multiple clients, and
candidates.Possesspositive attitude,strongorganizational skillsandattentiontodetail withaccuracy.
August 2016 – November 2016 Compunnel
Administrative Assistant, L-3 Communications EDD (temporary
- Assistedthe HumanResourcesTeamwithdaytoday operations.
- Scan Project of all terminated employees – Current office is closing and consolidating employees
- Expense reports – processed expenses associated with travel to Williamsport, PA and Torrance,
- Booked travel for employees visiting other L-3 locations through Concur (American Express
- Bookedhotel roomsandrental cars for visitingemployeesfromotherL-3locations.
- Attentiontodetail andthe abilitytomanage several projectssimultaneously
- Maintained calendars, meeting schedules, travel arrangements for staff and travel
- Worked with project managers for invoice approvals and distribution and assisting in tracking
- Exposure to sensitive information will necessitate considerable use of tact, diplomacy,
- ProficientinMicrosoftOffice Suite
- Abilitytoworkundercritical time deadlines,re-evaluate priorities,andinteractwithall levels of
- Enthusiastic,flexible,professional andateam player
January 2016 – February 2016 Office Team, San Mateo, CA
Administrative Assistant(Temp) forCable.com
- Assistedateamof six Coordinator’sinthe cable industriesenteringbidsfrom walkouts.
- Sentemail bidsforapproval andtrackedprogress.
- Uploadedinformationtotheirdocumentsystemfordesigndepartmenttodraftworkto be done.
- TrackedPO’s andfundedcompletedworkasindicatedbythe coordinator’s.
- ProcessedexpensereportsforcandidatesusingOracle Financial System.
July 2008 – July 2015 YMCA of Silicon Valley, Santa Clara, CA
- Servedasone of the keycontacts forall on-boardingdocumentation
- Providedbenefitsconsultationtoentire organizationof 2500 employees.
- Processedmonthlybillingstovendorsformedical,dental,LTD,Life Insurance,RetirementPlan
and Flexible SpendingPlanusingExcel andOracle Financial system.
- Reconciledandbalancedmonthlybillingstovendorsformedical,dental,LTD,Life Insurance,
- Organizedopenenrollmentformedical benefitplansforregularandACA employees
- Coordinatedweeklyphone conferencecall withADP,Benefitvendors,ITandThe YMCA HR
departmentforbenefitandHR Vantage systemrelatedproblems,usingOutlookandGo-to-
- Helpedimplement,trainandtroubleshootADPVantage systemissues
- CollaboratedwithPayroll toproblemsolvetimelyprocessingof payroll
- MaintainedEmployeePersonnel andMedical filesandupdatedfilesinDocumentCloud.
- Providedguidance toover2500 staff on policyinterpretation,benefitsandcompliancematters
- Respondedtimelyandaccuratelytoall garnishments,loanverifications,andunemployment
- Assistedinimplementingleave of absence,Workers'Compensation,FMLA,LTD, andSTD
- AssistedwithTrainingAdministrationinareasof Compliance.
- Maintainedconsistentpositive behaviorandprofessional contactwithvendors,customersand
- Processednewhire paperworkinADPandensure all necessarydocumentswere completed.
- ScheduledmonthlyCultural AdvocacymeetingsusingOutlookformeetinginvitationsandroom
- Processedexpensereportsformyself andcandidatesusingOracle Financial system.
2007 - 2007 Andiamo! Group
Administrative Assistant,VPof Finance (Temp) GuardID
- AssistedMarketingcampaignandshippedmarketingmaterial aroundthe world
- Preparedexpense reportsandenteredinvoicesintothe Quick Bookssystem
- Set-upnewhire packetsforcompany
- Answeredphones,greetedguestsanddistributedmail andassistantwithcompanyprojectsas
2004 - 2007 Owner/OperatorHome BasedBusinessandHome Maker
- Wrote businessplanandobtainedbusinesslicense
- Boughtproduct fromvendor’swholesale
- Openedbusinessbankaccount,setupwebsite andonlinepaymentsystemforvendorsand
June 1999 - May 2004 Russell Reynolds Associates, Palo Alto, CA
- Provided Comprehensive administrative and clerical support to two executive recruiting
associates,the associatedsector,andthe administrative teamasa whole.
- Greeted clients, Associates, Board Members and Venture Capital Partners, and roomed with
- Transcribed, edited, proofread and formatted client presentations, candidate profiles, position
- Coordinated extensive interview and meeting schedules, itineraries and travel arrangements
- Arranged conference calls and video conferencing worldwide for clients, candidates and
- Managed financial aspects of search billing process, including expense report processing, client
- Pleasant, congenial and confidently answered and screened incoming telephone calls and
- Arranged travel, international and domestic, for candidates through our on-site travel
- Processedexpensereportsfor executivesandcandidatesusingExcel.
- Arranged breakfast, lunch, dinner and drinks with clients and candidate for both Executive
- ProcessedexpensereportsfortwoExecutive Associates andCandidates.