Jaalan /Sur P.O. Box: 491, Postal Code: 411
Mobile: 968 99708383 & 968 95091491
OMAN – SUR
Contribute entire effort for development of the organization with a realization that I never cease to
be a learner and grow along with organization.
• Secondary school certificate.
• Instrument Technician certificate from India.
• Instrument Fitter (Diploma) certificate from India
Present From march 2013 to Till Date
Working as Instrumentation & Control Technician (Maintenance) in Phoenix Operation & Maintenance
Company (2000 MW Combined Cycle Power Plant with Five Siemens Gas Turbines , Five HRSGs and three
Fuji Steam Turbines) at Sur, Oman.
Progressing SRCCs, commissioning activities witnessing including logic verifications & fault analysis,
performing functional checks, coordinating with vendors, preparing reports for daily activities, Attended
daily defects, involving in operation & maintenance of plant in instrumentation field.
• I worked with Oman Construction Company CO.LLC. (TOCO) as Sr. Instrument Technician in Oman
Liquefied Natural Gas (Oman L.N.G) since 15/09/2007 to march 2013
• 03/07/2005 to 10/10/2006: I worked with Consolidated Contractors Co. Oman L.L.C as Instrument
Technician in Sohar refinery project for one year.
• Using the personal protective equipment (PPE) short hair, sleeve slightly rolled, buttons fastened,
overall correct length, safety boot and others.
• Worked with various instruments like Flow, Pressure, Level, Temperature, Control Valves, Hydraulic
• Areas worked in include LNG Process Trains/ Utilities, Instrument Air System, LNG Storage and
• Worked in GT Expander instrumentation like vibration, vortex flow meter, speed probe, seismic
• Worked in polytope for fire protection.
• Involved in furnace instruments maintenance like UV Flame detector and burners.
• Involved in all major shutdown for instruments job.
• Actively involved in periodical maintenance activities like IPF and TSO.
Working knowledge on the following systems -
• SIEMENS DCS TELEPERM XP – SPPAT3000.
• EMERSON DCS OVATION
• SIEMENS - S7 400 PLC. & S7 300
• Inspecting Deluge valves & Alarm valves.
• MINIMAX Fire & Gas control system.
• VESDA Fire Monitoring system.
• Individually handle maintenance activities of overall plant in shifts.
• Ensure spares availability, raising requests.
• Applying effective safety measures and risk assessment procedures.
• Round the clock availability to attend Emergency shutdown activities.
• Conducting safety walk down in plant areas.
Maintenance / repair / calibration, Installation, Loop checks, commissioning, troubleshooting of
• Working experience on Pneumatic and Electronic Process Control instruments, Transmitters
(Pressure / Flow / Level / Temp / Diff.Pressure), Controllers, Displacer Level Instruments,
Transducers, Switches, Tank level gauges, Solenoid valves, Valve positioners, Regulators, Lock up
relays, Actuators, Emergency shutdown valves, Motor operated valve, Slam Shut off valve, and PRV`s.
• Working experience in maintenance of Control Valves & SMART POSITIONERS (ABB & SIEMENS).
• Working experience on Vibration Monitoring systems (VMS600), Mass flow & Turbine flow meters,
Gas Analysers ,Various Fire & Gas detection and protection systems.
• Worked on Analysers like Conductivity Analyser, and PH Analyser etc.
• Good analytical and problem solving abilities.
• Positive thinking & planning.
• Sincere, dedication, hardworking & commitment.
• Ability to learn new things.
• Efficient communication in both oral & written.
• YOKOGAWA on- Job Training.
• Safety trainings by NTI.
• Ovation 400 training.
• H2 Plant training
• Fuji training on Steam turbine
• ATEX training
• Gas Turbine operation training
Date of birth : 5th
Gender : Male
Blood group : B +
Marital status : Married
Nationality : Omani
Languages known : Arabic, English,
Experience : 11 years
I hereby declare that the information furnished above is true to the best of my knowledge and
Place : Sur, Oman Yours Faithfully,
Khalifa Said Amur Al Bahlouli