• Born and raised in the south-west side of
• Learning everyday (Knowledge)
• Music (song-writing, sound engineering, spoken word poetry)
• Fitness health
• Art (drawing, graphic design)
• Track & Field
• Community service hours as a after school child
care assistant at St. Sabina Catholic Charities &
Social Services Center.
• Volunteered to feed the homeless at a shelter.
My cause is to
find a change for
LOW WAGE JOB EXPERIENCES
• My first job was a seasonal Sales Associate, Marshalls (Ford City) – $8.50/ HR
• Laborer, Shree Investment Group - $20/ work day
• Package Handler, UPS (Hodkins) – $8.50/ HR
• Full time Security Guard for Paramount Pictures while on set of Transformers: Age of
Extinction - $8.50/ HR
• Inventory Associate, WIS - $8.50/ HR
• Tech-Tutor, Moraine Valley Community College - $8.25/ HR
• Customer Service Rep, AutoZone - $8.75/ HR
WHY i.c. stars?
• i.c. stars caught my attention due to their focus and ambition in building leadership
skills amongst registered interns.
• i.c. stars revolve around the integration of technology and business.
• I believe that I can successfully complete the program and utilize my knowledge and
experience from i.c. stars to establish myself as a technology business professional.