A Better way to sell and work
SEARS ELECTRONICS PAST AND PRESENT
• In the 1960 Sears department
stores were at a peak!
• Electronics and technology sales
• The Company was at the top of
its game in selling technology.
As of 2013 the electronics
and technology sales in
sears has plummeted
No longer seen as the best
In the last year most of
SEARS retailers have
closed down their
SEARS CONSUMER ELECTRONOCS
• Cell phones, Tv’s, Tablets, Video games and accessories are a continuing growing market.
• Video games are the largest entertainment medium today
• Cell phones alone have become a multi billion dollar market and growing.
Why has the sales in the Electronics
department at sear declined so much
• A lack of new inventory
• A slow restocking system
• A lack of variety of products
• Poor advertising and promotions
• A poor point of sales system
• A increasing rate of turnover from employees
Consumer Cellular for Sales
CONSUMER CELLULAR is a unique company. Mainly Catering To AARP members. Expanding inventory
and services will meet customers demand for the products.
High End Televisions
The current leader in the LCD market today
Selling Higher End Electronics at Sears gives us an edge on sales and
with our competitors.
• A Big Portion of our profit are also by protection plans sales.
Better know in the electronics department as PPL’s
• Larger TVS also require delivery and installation witch is also very
profitable to sears
Selling higher end TV’s for an edge in the market!
Samsung UN65JS8500 65-Inch 4K Ultra HD
Smart LED TV
• $2,000 retail
• $600 protection Plan
• $200 install and delivery
• $200 retail
• $30 protection plan
DEMAND FOR BETTER ELECTRONICS PRODUCTS IS AT A ALL TIME HIGH
SEARS PRODUCTS GETS A BOOST
POSSIBLE FUTURE NEW LINE
BIG PRODUCTS FOR BIG BUYERS
Selling in demand and high end tec availability and evolution
BEFITS OUTWAY THE RISK!
• Having an Electronics department in the Mall makes the company the
only store to offer these products.
• There are currently no other stores in the Mall that sell electronics.
• Radio Shack closed down last month
• A boost in sales overall during the holidays
• The reputation and company name still brings in customers
1. More products for more profits
2. Regaining a place as a major electronics retailer
1. More overhead financially with more
2. Electronics may longer be viable for the
While there are many risk with expansion, the store
could prevail and continue to be a major retail force
MANAGEMENT CHANGES AND SAD NEWS
RETIREMNET February and March 2016
• Patty P Assistant store manager
42 Years with Sears!
• Tasha Y Manager
Inventory and Displays
32 Years with Sears
• Merry P sales
27 Years with Sears
This is the Opportunity for a
New Management could allow for some innovative idea.
While the store is going through some major internal changes, these
changes can bring in the next generation of leadership in the retail store.
IDEAS FOR EXPANSION AND CHANGE
• ORDER MORE MECHADISE
• FOCUS ON HIGH END SALES
• PROMOTE WITHIN THE MALL
• SELL VIDEO GAMES AND LABTOPS IN THE STORE AGAIN
• OFFER MORE ADVALABITY AND SERVICES FOR CONSUMER CELLUAR
• Have more phones on display
• Have a computer terminal to add new accounts
• EXPAND THE ELECTRONICS DEPART VISUALLY
• CONTINUE TO TRAIN AND HIRE GOOD EMPLOYESS TO OFFER SUPERIOR CUSTOMER
THE FUTURE IS NOW
The Company must regain and then
sub stain its pace in retail Plan for a future in progression