Where ideas come from

7,622 views

Published on

Some tricks on unlocking your thought process to unlock ideas

Published in: Business, Technology
0 Comments
19 Likes
Statistics
Notes
  • Be the first to comment

No Downloads
Views
Total views
7,622
On SlideShare
0
From Embeds
0
Number of Embeds
761
Actions
Shares
0
Downloads
67
Comments
0
Likes
19
Embeds 0
No embeds

No notes for slide
  • Where ideas come from

    1. 5. ALWAYS carry a pen or chalk anything that can get a thought down quickly- and doodle, random doodles
    2. 6. Share doodles write witty captions to random doodles or pictures you might have seen
    3. 8. 95% of ideas come from other people BUT THEY don’t know it- the other 5% are the creative people who turn their thinking into an idea.
    4. 9. Look closely around you- ideas are everywhere.
    5. 10. Textures, NEVER walk around with your head down unless you’re going to look at the texture on the ground.
    6. 11. Observe people, look how people act, only when you understand someone can you talk to them.
    7. 12. Dream: The Bubble Bee dreamed he could fly.
    8. 13. And if you fail, GOOD as long as you learned something along the way.
    9. 14. Put two different things together to tell a story IMAGES OR WORDS.
    10. 15. Write witty lines to pictures TRY it, it’s FUN- ideas can come from it this could be for HAYFEVER- bouncing eyes around a website.
    11. 16. BE CREATIVE WITHIN BARRIERS- EMBRACE BARRIERS. If a client wants a big logo then get an idea around it.
    12. 17. Go places which spark ideas- every month walk a different way to work.
    13. 18. NEVER use the word CAN’T- see it as a problem you have to overcome.
    14. 19. ALWAYS ask questions, at least 10 a day.
    15. 20. Find facts and stats
    16. 21. Creative people have a passion from running, motorbikes to collecting tea pots.
    17. 22. I love advertising, digital, ideas, pictures- if you don’t love you what you do then you can’t CREATE.
    18. 24. Know your audience

    ×