Sustainability / Climate Change/ Town Planning/ Green Practices
- Sustainability consultant for Kuala Lumpur Centre for Sustainable Innovation
(KLCSI) for Urban Fish Farming project.
- Senior analyst with Penang Institute.
Published a public policy paper with IFAIR Berlin for the partnership potential of
ASEAN-Europe in Climate Change initiative.
Nominated by the Australian High Commission to participate in the second ASEAN
Emerging Leadership Program, which is organized by The Asia Foundation.
-Town Planner for 2 new township projects with AJC Planning in Iskandar, IRDA.
Served in Centre of Urban Greenery and Ecology (Singapore) as Skyrise Greenery
Program Manager. Publishing of Handbooks of Green Roof.
Organized World City Summit.
Compiled design brief for Vertical City, Guang Ming District, Shen Zhen.
- MSc Urban Planning in The University of Hong Kong (with Asian Development
Bank Japan Scholarship)
Heritage / Conservation/ Cultural
-Selected by WHITRAP Su Zhou (World Heritage Institute of Training and Research-
Asia and Pacific) in participating the advanced conservation workshop for restoration
proposal of Shan Tang Street.
-Nominated Cameron Highland as the endangered cultural landscape site for World
- Member of ICOMOS , ICTC; Focus Group committee of MV.
- Submitted Proposal to Think City for Historical Study of Vivekanda Ashram,
Community Art documentation and Pop Up Urbanism workshop; Proposal to MYPAA
Royal Art Gala Fund on Cultural Policy Baseline Review of Malaysia.
- Attended International Cultural Tourism Conference (Siem Riap, Feb 2015);
International Intangible Cultural Heritage Symposium (Georgetown, Dec 2015); Borak
Art Series 2014 and 2015
-Feature journalist with Nanyang Press.
- MA Cultural Landscape, scholar for Erasmus Mundus Scholarship (awarded by