Deserve YOUR Honor
• They serve with a sense of obligation to our country.
• They serve with a sense of value.
• They serve with humility.
• Veterans aren’t happy with their own contributions.
• Veterans love you
• Our veterans are the ones with character
– Our veterans are the ones that children run to.
• Stop confusing the acts of Congress with those of our veterans
– Anti war doesn't mean anti veteran.
Veterans Feel Obligated to Our Country.
They are More Selfless than Simple
• They give up part of themselves for the greater good of others.
• The core values that this country was founded on are Life, Liberty,
and the Pursuit of Happiness for ALL citizens without persecution
because they believe differently than their neighbours.
• Veterans are PASSIONATE about the CORE VALUES of the foundation
of the United States. This they will almost all agree.
Veterans Want to be
Valuable to Us
• Most people that go into military service are knowingly entering into a
contract of service for YOU.
• They feel proud when they think of YOU.
• Daily, they wake up, thinking about being able to help YOU.
Veterans are Usually
Veterans Desire to
Do More for Us
The Actions of Veterans are a
Realization of True Love
• They don’t obey because it is fun. They obey because they love the
American people and are willing to jump in front of a bullet for them.
VETERANS LOVE YOU.
Connect with Us!